- 70 -

"Whoa-... Y-You... YOU WERE WATCHING US THE WHOLE TIME?!"

The embarrassed faces of Y and Z were enough for Yoongi and Jimin, and basically for all of them, to know the answer. Yoongi just sat there unblinking as he heard Sehee chuckle right beside him. He had never known what it felt like to have your dignity banish right in front of you, but maybe this was it. The unexplainable and indescribable feeling of dread and wanting to be swallowed by the floor. The feeling was so intense, so intense that Yoongi would probably ask Jin if he could create something that can dissolve the ground just so it would open up and swallow him whole.

Yoongi breathed deeply.

"Uh..." Z started, clearing his throat as he slowly addressed his son. "You see, Chimmy, it's not really that big of a deal. I was just-"

"But Appa! You were watching us! That's just...disturbing."

"Yep. Even watched you two making out, which I think is too early for your age, but well." Y said this as he shrugged, not noticing the dumbstruck looks of everyone around him. Only Sehee seemed pleased with what's happening.

Being delighted with the situation, Sehee was once again opening her mouth to say something. "There was even that one time when-"

"You know what, I just realized that indeed, you two are still too young to be exploring things like kissing and subjects related," Y interrupted, making Sehee roll his eyes. Z, while embarrassed, nodded his head in agreement with what Y said.

"Oh, please. Not this conversation again," Sehee retorted with a loud sigh, leaning towards Hoseok and putting her head on his shoulder as if talking to the two made her very tired.

Y pursed his lips. "I'm just saying that-"

"Wait."

Yoongi turned, hearing the angelic voice of Jimin. 

Despite the fact that his smart enough to learn how to shoot a pea from a kilometer away when he was sixteen, he was unable to comprehend what's happening anymore and the only thing he understood was that minors shouldn't be kissing.

He wasn't even able to get over with the 'son-in-law' part yet.

His mind kept telling him that he should point out the fact that nobody in this van was a minor but he didn't really understand what's the point anymore and what was happening and why he was born in this world and why was the world round anyway when it could be any other shape?

But even though he was confused, he still quickly cleared up his mind when the distressed voice of his boyfriend spoke up.

Yoongi frowned. Why was the love of his life distressed?

"YOU WATCHED US KISSING, APPA?! AND IN SECRET?!"

Oh yeah, right.

That was what's happening.

Yoongi was back to wishing the ground to swallow him. He was a bit distracted out of his thoughts, though. Because right now, he wanted to go to Jimin and calm him down. He never wanted to see him distressed unless Yoongi was teasing him.

Yoongi really wanted to help out here and be a good boyfriend. But he couldn't. Z was beside Jimin.

"Chimmy, honey, please understand your father," Z said in a soothing voice, very different from his slightly mocking and confident voice earlier. "I was just worried about you. I wanted to check if you're alright and if you're in the right hands."

"B-But still! You were watching us kiss. Oh my gosh... Oh dear, Appa, please don't tell you were also watching when we were showering together. You guys have those weird devices that can see through walls!"