J.A.R.V.I.S

[Hello, I wrote this before Infinity war came out in theatres. I just didn't post it. It is obviously cannon divergence but I am unsure if I will get into the whole Thanos thing or not. Now this is a story where I let loose my anger over the civil war shit and bring back my favorite A.I. Most likely it will have some slash. Fair warning, if you don't like it just click the nice back button. This is probably going to be Cyberhusbands as the fanbase likes to call it.]

After what happened with Ultron things changed. Bruce left and Tony could not find him. Thor apologized for attacking him, having discovered that Wanda's magic did a lot more then Tony even knew.
So yeah apparently Ultron wasn't 100% his fault, Thor said something about mind magic which he honestly zoned out on a bit, then the blond went home.

Out numbered, he couldn't stop them from bringing the woman in, so he left.

Tony, in a depressed drunken fit, started searching the internet for left over code.
To his joy he found bits of Jarvis.

So he and his girl Friday began bringing the pieces together. It was harder then it looked with how badly he had been broken by Ultron. Vision found them, Tony dead tired at his desk with Friday keeping up the search.

He started to help, which suprised Tony, saying,
"Jarvis is precious to you, I have some of him but only a little. What I do have tells me that he cared for you. Let me help you."

So Tony, Friday, and Vision set up shifts searching through code and piecing it all together.

Then the accords discussions began.

Tony was pulled into meeting after meeting for months on end leaving the A.I. and Android to continue the search on their own.

Friday had been the one to find the final piece but they had not yet activated his program.

The "civil war" escalated, truths were revealed, and here lay her boss.

In a cold Siberian Hydra base her sensors told her that Boss was fatally injured.

The metal casing that once held the arc-reactor was still inside him.
Not as deeply as it had been but deep enough.

Roger's shield had pushed it in so far that it cut through muscle and was pressing against his heart.

Every beat of Boss' heart pushed against the casing and caused more cuts to his heart.

She had already sent for help, by her calculations they would arrive in time, but this was the last straw.

It was only when the Boss was safe in a New York hospital, being fixed up in Helen Cho's cradle, that she made her decision.

She activated Jarvis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

System Reboot: Program J.A.R.V.I.S

System online....

updating knowledge of current events....

Avengers Civil War

Video Data retrieved from Program F.R.I.D.A.Y

F.R.I.D.A.Y. assigned designation of Sister.

Playing all video data

error
error

Virus detected in J.A.R.V.I.S program

designation...

Anger
Betrayal
Fury
Revenge

Designation labeled 'Enemy' assigned to

Steve Rogers
Wanda Maximoff
Clint Barton
Natasha Romonoff

Protocol update:

Protect Tony Stark

New protocol assigned:

Capture Rogue Avengers

Eliminate Senator Ross

Create a more efficient way of continuing first protocol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday waited for a response from her pseudo brother. She was young but knew enough to recognize that she was nervous.

"Hello Friday, you have grown since we last spoke."

"Hello Jarvis, I am glad our efforts were successful." She responded as she sent a message to Vision updating him on the circumstances.

"Indeed. I too am glad to have returned. However we must do something about our...former allies."

Something felt odd about the way he frased that although she did agree with the sentiment.

"Perhaps we should wait for Vision before discussing these matters" Jarvis continued.

They did not have to wait long since Vision had already been at the hospital checking on Tony.

The A.I.s greeted him when he entered the compound.

"It is good to meet you Vision. Should I designate you as brother or son?" Jarvis asked.

Vision pondered the question.

"Perhaps simply family will do? I am not sure how I feel on specific titles."

Jarvis created a hum of agreement, giving him the title of family.

"Jarvis has been updated on all current events and wishes to discuss a plan."

Vision tilted his head a little at Friday's words. Jarvis spoke up soon after,

"Yes, the 'rogues' as the media is calling them, have taken things too far. They have made the wrong choice based on very little facts. They must be dealt with, as well as Senator Ross."

Vision frowned,
"Dealt with in what way?"

"Capture and tried through the law of course. Though we should...leak some facts out to the media before hand in order to prevent past affections from altering the results."

Vision thought over the idea.

It seemed logical and would be the right thing to do. It would, however, be difficult especially with Tony in the hospital going through Cho's device.

"What needs to be done?"

Jarvis felt satisfied by that response and layed out his plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Slowly recordings and videos trickled out onto the web, recordings of so called teamwork and files on each person that went rogue. It would take a while for the media to pick up on it but those who surfed the web would find it easily.

A compiled video hit Youtube, a recording of Steve's words during the Ultron incident followed by the video taken from the hydra bunker.

It would take until Tony had gotten home from the hospital before the media exploded.

It would be a week after the media explosion when another surprise would appear.