NAME (MAN)

MEANING:

MEANING:

Ruler of all; power of the wolf.

Variants: 

Ulrich, Udo, Ullric, Urick, Ulric, Ulrik, Ulrico. 

FEMALE:

Ulrica, Ulrike.

WHO IS?

He is a strange and mysterious boy, which undoubtedly must be linked to the fact that he is very introverted and secret, but also because he has a great self-control. Shy and little given to communication, is a hypersensitive and emotional being that is hidden, very often, behind a facade of insensibility and distance. This attitude is comfortable for him, without doubts, but he does not allow him to feel really understood by his surroundings, where he is often described as indifferent. He seeks peace and tranquility, which in him has a beneficial effect, since it allows him to think, meditate and turn each time in introspection. Indeed, Ulric is a "thinking junk", more cerebral and intellectual than really active or materialistic. He has a critical spirit and a tendency to skepticism, sometimes waving a doubtful or ironic smile. However, although it has the spirit of geometry, although it is equipped for analysis and can reveal itself as a convincing and convinced scientist, it also possesses the spirit of finesse. Being a man of listening rather than words can, if he follows the direction of his karmic and of his karmic 9, open himself to psychology, parapsychology or spirituality. In addition, for him there are no half measures: either he is an atheist, even virulent against any form of faith, or he is a fervent believer, sometimes capable, even, of being fanatical or sectarian ... He is a nervous being, who develops mainly a mental activity that knows solitude and often has an original approach to life: it is perceived as special. In fact, his personality develops mostly in middle age, and more often, with the acquisition of reason. As a child, Ulric is what is called a good boy. Too good, sometimes, inhibited and lonely. He will prefer a thousand times to take refuge in a good science fiction book or, even better, behind his computer, so as not to face the real world, which disturbs him. It would then be necessary to socialize him more, considering that he is tender and affectionate, that all he wants is to share with others. On the other hand, he is very modest and shows little his feelings and his emotions and feels very uncomfortable in front of untimely affectionate demonstrations ... It would be good to make him participate in groups of scouts or in theater activities ...