Chapter - 5

A/N - It is sad that people try to steal your work. Like, I have to think about the idea for a really long time. Then I write the story. Then I have to edit it or maybe delete the whole part because it was not perfect as my imagination. Then I rewrite it. Posting on sites take a lot of effort too. I don't understand why would you steal it? Write your own. Do you feel happy when someone compliment that stolen work and you know in your heart that you don't deserve that compliment? You should know that lies don't stick with you for a long time. I hope next time you write your own stories and I don't have to face it again. Sorry if I was harsh with my words but I am strictly against plagiarism.

*** THERE IS A PART WHERE NIALL DESCRIBES HIS FIRST TIME WITH LIAM. IT CAN BE TRIGGERING FOR SOME OF YOU. PLEASE SKIP THAT PART IF YOU WANT. NOTHING TO EXPLICIT, SO I HOPE IT IS FINE. ***

----------

Thank you so much for such a lovely cover, @Eloisebrooklyn

Thank you so much for such a lovely cover, @Eloisebrooklyn. I loved it. It really means a lot to me that you took some time out of your life to make this. Thank you. 

----------------------------

Harry did not go back in the pack-house. He sat on the steps of the main door. No one was in the house. They left as soon as the sun was setting. Harry looked at the pink sky turning lilac in front of his eyes. He wiped his eyes. The evening was his favourite time of the day. Something like longing always filled Harry's heart when he looked at the setting sun. He liked to sit and watch the sunset, just letting the evening breeze flow around him. Today the same sunset made him feel restless. Harry did not want the night to come. He did not want to spend any more time here, with that alpha messing up his feelings. He rubbed his hands persistently on his body, in hope that, maybe, maybe if he rubbed with enough force, the smell of Louis would go away. He cried harder when the smell did not fade. It was clasping him even more tightly. Harry bit down on his hand, trying to silence his voice.

There were footsteps behind him and Harry knew that sound. He felt when Louis stopped just behind him. He cried harder. He felt repulsed. How was he affected like this?

Louis sat beside him, his left side almost touching Harry. They both looked ahead at the skyline. None of them said anything. Harry wiped his eyes, in the process his eyes fell on Louis' knuckles. They were bleeding. Harry stared for a moment. Noticed how swollen and red it looked. Louis was shaking it time to time, as if it was burning. Harry looked away.

Louis breathed out beside Harry. Harry stiffened when the alpha shifted in his space, trying to find a comfortable position.

"I don't know if I shall tell you this or not," Louis spoke, his voice hushed in that melancholy atmosphere, "you confuse me, Harry. You drive me up the wall. What am I doing wrong?"

Harry flinched when Louis held his bicep, slowly turning the omega to face him. Harry held his head stubbornly down, no, he would not let the alpha see his red-rimmed eyes.