Ch 21. Change up.

A/N: Seungri who? lol.

•••

"We found him." Joohyun says before clicking the projector on. "Bang Yedam. 18 years old. Male. Attends JYP high in the Seoul area. He's been kept hidden by Yang all these years, but Yedam has been contacting his father's oldest most loyal workers, according to cellular records. We thinks he's trying to come back and avenge the death of his father."

"This is weird." Lisa says. "Yang was so...old."

"Who would've thought that he had a son." Jungkook adds.

"Who the fuck would want to have a kid with him." Yoongi scoffs.

"Guys focus!" Joohyun says. "This is important."

"He's starting with us." Jisoo adds. "In order to get more intel, we're going undercover."

"Congratulations. You're going back to Highschool." Joohyun smiles before slapping down a pile of Manila folders.

•••
(A/N: Pretend school codes about hair don't matter)

Everyone was currently getting a makeover in order to disguise themselves while undercover.

Each member would pose as a Highschool student in order to get closer to Yedam. They needed to shut down the Yang Business all together in order to stay safe.

Their hair would be dyed different colours, cut in different ways, and school uniforms would be handed out.

They were all in their early twenties so they didn't stick out that much from the rest of the students in their fourth year.

The Bangtan boys were to get closer to Dowoon and befriend him. While the girls were to watch from a distance and collect further intel.

It would be interesting to see how they adjusted into what would be considered a normal teenage life. Maybe a little odd considering they've experienced more than any average person.

"Do we really think that putting blonde highlights into my hair is going to disguise me as a Highschool student?" Jennie asks as she sits in the salon chairs.

"If it doesn't, you're gonna stay home like I wanted you to in the first place." Jisoo says as she plays on her phone, getting her hair dyed purple.

"I don't wanna stay home Jisoo. It's boring." Jennie says. "I know you want me to be safe, but c'mon let me live a little."

"You can live," Jisoo says. "...from our house."

"Our house?" Jennie giggles. "Oh so it's our house now?"

"Yeah about that...you can't live there anymore." Jisoo grimaces, putting her phone down.

"What? Why not?" Jennie pouts.

"It's been compromised, and I need to know that my fiancé is safe 100% of the time." Jisoo says.

"Are you asking me to move in with you?" Jennie smiles.

"Um...maybe." Jisoo mumbles.

"Jisoo..."

Jisoo sighs and looks over at her. "Jennie Kim, Move in with me."

"So demanding." Jennie teases. "You have to ask nicely." She says.

"Jennie Kim, Move—"

"You guys know we're all in here too, right? We can all hear you..." Lisa interrupts.

Chaeyoung slaps her arm. "Yah Lalisa! You're ruining the moment." She scolds.

"I'm just saying." Lisa shrugs.