Teasings.

I nuzzled in my pillow more as the sunlight hit my face making me groan

"Oh God! Go away," I whispered in my morning voice wishing the sun to just go away.

I mentally made a note to close the curtains every night. I woke up from my peaceful slumber and glared at window.

Stupid window!

Stupid sunlight!

Stupid everyone!

I yawned and stretched myself and looked at the clock. 7am it read. I quickly did my daily morning routines and went in the kitchen. Yesterday was really good. I was not expecting it to turn out so amazing.

After Vihaan went, I had the entire house to myself. I just relaxed in the cozy house, ate dinner ,watched movies and did a lot of thinking. I thought about where my life was taking me. Vihaan was cheating on me.

No wait.

Cheating is when you do it behind someone's back. He was having an affair right in front of my eyes. What should I call that? We don't even talk to each other so acting as a married couple is way too far.

Speaking of Vihaan, I have no idea when he came back home. I walked through the drawing room to see if he had occupied the guest room again but certain noise stopped me. I panicked because that noise was very weird. I looked here and there contemplating where the noise is coming from with wide eyes.

It was coming from the drawing room. I took a pan and started tiptoeing in the direction of the noise. This particular scene reminded me of the movie Tangled.

I walked through the drawing room near the couch and was about to hit whatever it was. But I stopped. Not because I saw something weird, but because I saw something peaceful.