Dean

I ran through the hallway as I heard steps behind me. I quickly ran into a room and locked the door, sliding down it and pulling my knees to my chest. I heard someone stop outside my door and I held my breath in.

"Baby! I know your here! Just come out and we can talk!" Dean yelled laughing.

I kept quiet and heard him let out a sigh.

"Baby I don't wanna hurt you, but if you don't come out now... your gonna regret it." He said seriously.

I kept quiet and moved away from the door. I crawled across the floor and hid under the bed. I heard him chuckle and watched the door fall of the hinges.

"Baby! If you come out now I will forget all of this and we can have some fun." He said walking inside of the room.

I moved my hand over my mouth and stayed silent as he walked around the room. He stopped next to the bed and let out a sigh. I felt him plop down on the bed and I felt myself start to shake in fear.

"Baby I would never hurt you. Come out and I promise that you will be alright..... please come out." He begged sitting up.

I felt him leave the bed and watched him walk out of the room I shut my eyes and waited a few seconds before crawling out from under the bed. I stood up and went to walk out of the room. I made it to the door and took a step out and felt arms wrap around me quickly. I gasped as I was pressed against a hard chest.

"Hello Baby. I've been looking for you." Dean whispered into my ear.

"Dean please let me go." I begged as he held onto me tightly.

"Why? Baby I know you missed me. I can read your thoughts." He said hugging me tightly.

"I miss my Dean! My kind and loving Dean!" I snapped glaring at him.

"I am still him. Only a little different."

"No your not! Your a demon! You hurt people!" I snapped as he gripped my arm tightly.

I felt myself be thrown into the wall and I looked up to see Dean glaring down at me with black eyes. He started to walk towards me, I felt tears stream down my face as Dean grabbed me and bent my arm breaking it. He was pulled off of me and thrown into a wall. I looked up to see Cas holding dean while Sam ran over to me. I felt everything go dark as Sam looked me over. When I woke up it was to Cas beside me. He looked down at me with a small smile.

"How do you feel?" He asked softly.

"Dean..."

"Is fine. He got cured and is now talking to Sam." Cas said smiling at me.

"Can... can I see him?" I asked softly.

"I'll go get him for you." Cas said standing up and walking out of the room.

I looked at my arm and let it a sigh as the door open and Dean looked at me. I smiled at him softly as tears streamed down his face.

"I am so sorry baby. I... I didn't want to hurt you." He said as he walked up to me.

"I know baby.... I know." I said grabbing his arm and pulling him down on the bed beside me.

I snuggled into his side as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close to him. I smiled leaning up and pecking his lips.

"I love you." I said falling asleep beside him.