Evilness in the Highest Degree

That's evilness in the highest degree!

Why Wattpad, why?

Why put a cap on fanning?

What’s next, a cap on creative?

Can a single person only like a 1000 things?

I think not!

What is so wrong about a person fanning lots of others?

Why Wattpad have you crushed this little boy’s dream of fanning a million? (I’m a 20 year old man, but that’s just details.)

Why do I want to fan a million people, you ask Wattpad.

I don’t want to fan a million simply out of boredom, because I could, just to make my dream come true, or even to win The Fanning War of 2012!!(which I started).

I fan others to help others.

I know that this post is meant to be anonymous, but why hide like a blurred faced criminal on Cops (great show)? I’ve done nothing wrong (except for a few grammar mistakes here and there)!

I, Brooklyn a.k.a SugarMonsta, fan others to help them to promote themselves. To get more readers, reads, votes, comments, ect. I do interviews and book review in my Weekly Randoms to help with the promotion of others. The post that is about them is dedicated to them, but if they are not a fan of me or I’m not a fan of them. How can it be done?

Look Outside the Box Wattpad, there is more than one reason to fan a person and if you put the cap on fanning you will take away many of mine.

********************************************************************

I wrote this for the Fan_Cap_Rebels. I would have dedicated this to them, but with the cap ineffect I could. I have long since reached the limit before the cap was even an idea. The Rebels have a book why you can send them your opinion about the fan cap and they'll post it.

****************************************************************

Some maybe wondering why I chose that song. Cuase I was hurt by wattpad!! Why does this say it was posted July 3rd when today is July 2nd? I'm posting in the future!!!

****************************************************************

each of these little break things are when I came back because I thought of something more to say.

******************************************************************

My peak fanning was 15,300! I'm proud of that number, but its nowhere near the million I wanted!