40

Frost's p.o.v
************

*cries*

w-we m-m-m-made i-t-t to-o-o the f-f-f-f-f-fort-t-t-t-t-ys

   Chapter Forty: Fight me

I continue closing Nova's locker, grinning. He opens it again and I shut it.

God, I've missed my annoying self.

Anyways, the day went by quickly, and it's p.e and we're supposed to be getting water, but Nova wanted to stop by his locker.

Which is fine with me. Less exercise equals a very happy me.

"Matthews, stop." he grumbles and starts putting in the code, "I liked you better when you weren't annoying."

"And I liked you better when you were grumpy, and not soft." I retort and let him open his locker.

He sighs, "I am not soft."

I raise a brow and cross my arms, "How much you wanna bet."

"Nothing." he states while swiftly putting a picture in his locker.

"Woah there!" I exclaim and snatch the photo out of his locker, "Let me see this,"

I look at the photo and see me, Manon, and Cole. They're smiling and I am a beet red.

"When did you take this?" I ask him with a small smile. He rubs the back of his head and snatches the picture back.

"A long time ago."

"Why do you have it?" I ask and start putting my hair into a ponytail.

"'Cause you guys are my family..." he mutters before putting it back in his locker, and grabbing my hand. "Anyways, let's go exercise!"

I groan as he drags me down the hall, "Please, no! I'll die!" I wail. He ignores me and pushes open the gym doors.

"There you two are!" Mr. W exclaims, "We were just about to head out on the track for some jogging!"

I swear that's all we do.

Nova interlocks our fingers and starts dragging me outside. "Come on! We can jog together!" he exclaims and I groan.

"Can I walk?" I beg and he shakes his head. "Ugh, you're too fit."

Once we reached the track, he immediately started jogging, pulling me along. I sadly jog with him and start panting.

"You're already tired? You seriously need to work out more," he states and slows down for me to catch up.

"I... can't... breath!" I dramatically heave loudly. He cracks a smile and looks around. "Why are you looking around?"

He moves closer, "I want a kiss." he says and I grin evilly.

"Sike!" I yell and dash away from him.

Now, I've got to act like I'm chasing a large Hershey bar. Dun dun dun, dun dun dun...

DUN!

"Matthews are you serious?" I hear Nova pant slightly behind me. "I just want a kiss!"

"I'm Barry Allen! And I'm the... the fastest person alive!" I yell and try running faster. "I was struck by lightening!?"

"You aren't even jogging." Nova states and appears at my side. I slow down and stop to a walk before dropping to my knees.

"Just go! Go without me!" I wail and look up to the sky, "I won't make it..."

Nova stops in front of me with his hands on his hips, "Matthews, come on."