Chapter 16

Samantha's P.O.V

"Matt, the only cootie going around is you." I laugh back at him.

"Hurtful." He states and slouches like a little baby.

"Sowwy machu." I put on a sad face and look at Matt with puppy eyes.

"Shut up." He jokes and looks around to see a waiter with our food. She passes everyone their plate and hands mine to me.

"Thank you." I reply as she gets ready to walk away.

"You're a very polite girl, very sweet. More people should be like you at your age." She says before walking off. I don't know but that comment got taken to heart and it made me feel special. Not in the bad way I usually feel, but really good.

"Look, I told you not letting her curse would raise her to be a good person." Jack says smiling at Sam.

"Hey, I never said you were wrong. Just a little strict." He replies.

"Wait, is that why you wanted to take her computer away?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah. We have a thing where if she curses she gets electronics away." Jack answers. We get that question a lot.

"What about her phone?" Hayes asks.

"Don't have a phone." I answer while nibbling at my pizza.

"What!" Taylor shouts and the workers shush him and give him dirty looks.

"Told you, you would be the one getting bus kicked out if we do." Cameron mumbles and I laugh.

"But really, no phone?" Taylor asks.

"Yup. She hasn't asked for one, and there isn't a need for one. If we need to call her it's on face time on her iPod or something like that." Sam answers for everyone.

"She-" Taylor points at me. "-Is a deprived child."

"Tell me about it." I mumble and Shawn laughs.

"She doesn't like to do much. She's always watching the same Harry Potter movie or on youtube." Jack states.

"Not true, I am not that much of a loner."

"Yeah sis, you are." He laughs and I pout.

"Well maybe if you let me do things I wouldn't be a loner."

"What would you like to do that I don't let you?" He asks with genuine curiosity.

"Play soccer, I want to play soccer like I used to." I state.

"Why didn't you say so?" Sam asks looking at me.

"Haven't you ever seen me playing in the back yard?" I ask.

"Yeah, but we thought that was just because you were bored." Jack says. everyone is kind of just listening to us.

"How about I let you join a soccer team?" Jack states.

"Wait, you aren't joking right?" I ask with so much happiness in my voice.

"Bug, he isn't joking." Sammy says to me.

"Oh my god. Yay!" I shriek and hug Sam.

"But how am I going to get to play if we are traveling?" My enjoyment is soon dropped when realization hits.

"Well don't we take a break during the fall for four month? And that's soccer season, so until then you can practice and wait till tryouts for a team happen." Jack suggests.

"Okay." I reply and get back to nibbling at my pizza. I'm only a half way through and we have been here for like twenty minutes. Now everyone is just talking. I decide if I eat all of this piece maybe Jack and Sam won't bother me. I keep eating until I am done, for like the fifth time in the past two years, and am stuffed. Like I feel like of I eat anymore I'm done, like I will explode.

"Are you done?" The waiter cuts me out of my trance. I nod and smile handing him the plate.

"Ready?" Cameron asks putting money on the table.

"Dude, you don't have to pay." Jacob interrupts.

"No, my treat." He says and stands up.

"Are you sure?" Shawn asks.

"I wouldn't offer if I wasn't sure." Cam smiles and we all walk toward the exit. We all pile into the truck and drive back to the hotel.

Shawn's P.O.V

We arrive at the hotel and everyone goes to their own rooms. I grab Samantha before she can go into hers

"Hey, we still up for Harry Potter?" I ask her with a smile.

"Of course! It's Harry Potter, Shawn get with it." She pokes my chest and laughs.

"Meet me in my room in fifteen?"

"Yup,ill be there." She smiles and turns into her room.

I walk into my room and see Aaron chilling watching tv.

"Yo dude, Sammy's coming to watch a movie so heads up." I say as I take off my shoes.

"I'm out then." He stands up.

"Why? You're welcome to stay, it's your room too." I question.

"Oh I know I'm welcome, but I'm not gonna be in here if you two are gonna get all cutesy." He laughs and walks out.

I change into a pair of basketball shorts and a different t-shirt. I hear a knock on the connecting door and I open it and she is standing there. She has a Harvard sweatshirt and leggings on with Harry potter in her hands with a huge grin etched on her face.

"Here I'll take that." I take the movie and put it in the DVD player. I press play and sit on my bed. She comes and sits next to me and I put my arm around her. The movie starts and I see the glint of amazement in her eyes. It's beautiful to see her love something and be so interested in something.

The movie has been playing for a decent amount of time and we are at the part where Cedric dies and she wasn't kidding it is really sad. I haven't seen it in a while, and I never realized how sad it actually is. I look down at her and she is crying yet she still looks so cute. She looks up at me and I take my hand to her face. I wipe the little tears falling down her face away and she looks right in my eyes and I look right back into hers.

/////////////////////////////////////
Sorry for the little cliff hanger :)