Chapter 10

Y/n POV.

“ hi! My name is Jeon Jungkook! Nice to meet you~ ” Jungkook says. He tries to reach for Jimin's right hand for a handshake but Jimin back away and shakes his head before turning his body and running upstairs.

“ Jimin! ” I call for him but he ignores my calling and go into our bedroom.
“ wait here ” I tell Jungkook who looks so confuse with this situation.

“ what's wrong noona? ” he asks.

“ I will tell the details later ” Jungkook nods his head and I run upstairs, to Jimin. When I'm in front of our bedroom's door, I knock on the door couple of times, hoping that Jimin will open it but he he doesn't open this fucking door!!!

“ Jimin! Open the door! Why are you being like this? ” I continue to knock on the door. My knuckle start to hurt from the knocking. I decide to give up but before I can go downstairs, the door opened and I'm tackle to the ground by Jimin. “ yah Jimin! Get up!”. Jimin ignores my command and sit on my stomach, straddling me like Jungkook did a while ago.

“ I hate your friend! ” he pouts while crying.

“ why? ” I sigh. I'm already late for work right now. I look at my watch that's on my right hand to check the time.

“ because..... I hate it when he hugged you! It should be me doing that and not him! ” I froze hearing Jimin's words before bursting out laughing like a maniac.

“ w-wait, are you jealous Jimin? ” I can't stop my laughter, causing Jimin eyes to water again. “ o-ok, I will stop laughing ” I close my eyes, inhale slowly and open my eyes again, meeting Jimin's gaze. I caress his chubby cheeks. “ you don't need to be jealous Jiminie. I only love you. ”

“ only me? ” his eyes sparkles. I giggle like a school girl and say “ yes. Only you ” he hugs me before kissing every parts of my face.

“ gomawo noona~ saranghae! ”

“ nado saranghae Jimin. Now, shall we go downstairs? My friend is waiting for us to get down and I also late for work now. ”

“ ok!! "

Sorry for the bad grammar but I really hope you like this chapter!

Please don't forget to vote and comments :)