Pics & Love

PLAY THIS WHILE READING
When we got back to the hotel, we freshened up.

I took a shower and fixed myself, then Finn went in. We ate together etc. Finn has work tomorrow so we had to go to sleep on time.

**

I was sitting on the bed browsing through my phone in my PJs. Finn hadn't changed yet. All of a sudden he jumps on the bed, on me. I take my phone down and give him a look that says "wtf". He's balancing on his arms which are right next to my hips. His knees are parallel with mine and he has this excitement in his face. He is smiling while biting his lip.

"I'm free on Wednesday."

I give him this look:

lol srry I love Shane

lol srry I love Shane. and idk how to explain it

He rolls his eyes. "Valentine's Day! We should do something together!"

I was speechless in my mind, cause uhm- we used to date? Like, how was he so chill with this? Wouldn't it be awkward?

"Yeah, sure." I say lowkey mumbling. I look down for 3 seconds and then I look up again and Finn is still looking at me.

I raise my eyebrows in a "what?" kind of look. Finn smiles and bites his lip and gets off the bed and walks to the bathroom.

**

The next day I got to be with Finn on set. I got introduced to everyone who worked there, including Brooklynn. A 7/8 year old girl who (I think) was gonna play Finns sister.

 A 7/8 year old girl who (I think) was gonna play Finns sister

Picture of Finn and Brooklyn (Feb 4th)

She was the cutest little girl. She told me that she had a crush on Finn which I thought was extremely cute.

But when she saw me and Finn for the first time together she was direct asf.

Me and Finn were talking and she came up to us, I looked at her and she said.
"Are you two together?" With a smile on her face.