Chapter 2

I have been sat in my room for the past hour doing some homework. I was trying to avoid Harry who was downstairs watching TV. I hate it when he just invites himself round whenever.

There was a knock on my bedroom door and Harry’s head popped through the gap. I sighed really loud to show off how pissed I was at him “what do you want?” Harry came in and shut the door. He shrugged his shoulders while he walked around my room “I’m bored”

I rolled my eyes and got back to the history homework I had to do by Monday. Harry sighed and threw himself on my bed. “What are you doing?” I looked from the textbook to Harry before going to the book “homework”

After a few minutes of silence Harry spoke up “do something with me” I shook my head and pointed down to my notes. Harry sighed before I felt the bed move. Before I knew it Harry had grabbed my notebook and ran to the other side of the room.

“HARRY!” I got up from my comfy position on the bed and ran after him. Once I had got to him he held the book higher so I couldn’t reach it. Harry couldn’t stop laughing at my attempts to get the notes back. “HARRY! Give it back!” Harry managed to get out of the corner and over to the bed. I ran over and jumped on his back which caused him, and me, to fall on my bed.

Harry turned around so he was laying on his back and facing me. I looked down at our position, me straddling his body. We just stared at each other for a moment before Harry flipped us over so he was on top. I let out a noise out of surprise.

Harry just stared at me before his head dipped down and slowly got closer. I closed my eyes.

THIS IS SO WRONG!!

Just as our lips brushed the front door opened and Danny’s voice roared through the house “Mel? Harry?” my eyes widened as did Harry’s when we could hear footsteps making their way to us. Harry quickly jumped off me and helped me sit up. He gave me my notebook before he ran over to the armchair near the window and sat down.

Danny walked into the room and looked at Harry and then at me “what were you guys doing in here?” I gulped and then looked at Harry who was staring at Danny “helping her with her homework” Danny looked over to me and raised his eyebrows at me. I nodded my head agreeing with Harry’s lie.

Danny nodded his head “okay then. Dinner’s downstairs” I nodded as I closed my textbooks and stood up from the bed. I followed after Danny and Harry. In the kitchen there were containers which held Chinese food. I took mine and walked into the living room.

We watched some TV show but I could feel as if someone was staring at me. When I looked up I was correct. Harry was staring right at me. Once he noticed me watching he sent me a wink and smiled. I looked down at my empty plate and blushed.

What is up with him?

I yawned as I checked the time “its midnight I’m going to go to bed” Danny nodded his head and kissed my forehead.  I walked up the stairs but when I got to the first step I heard Harry say that he was going to the bathroom. I heard his footsteps after me.

When I walked into my room, I was grabbed by the arm and pushed up against the wall. I gasped in surprise and stared into his green eyes “Harry, what-” Harry cut me off by leaning down and placing his lips on mine.

I just stood there shocked before I closed my eyes and kissed him back. Harry rested his hands on my hips while mine rested around his neck as I played with his curls.

After a minute or so he pulled away, both of us breathless “night Melissa” he kissed me on the lips one more time before walking out of my room and closing the door behind him.

please comment and vote, means a lot :)