29: DNA Result (!)

EVEN THOUGH Fei Long now knew Feng Mian was a woman, it did not change his affection for her

EVEN THOUGH Fei Long now knew Feng Mian was a woman, it did not change his affection for her. Their intimacy was not built in one night, so it no longer mattered if both of them were men or one was woman.

But Feng Mian did scare Fei Long as she casually said, "I might want to have a sex change."

Fei Long whipped his head towards Feng Mian, his face pale. "C-can we have children first?"

Feng Mian deadpanned. Fei Long tried to negotiate immediately, "Look, just one child. Then you can change whichever sex you want, please...?"

She didn't know what to say. He looked like he was really desperate to have a child, finding herself thinking it might not be too bad. One moment of sacrifice for inducing happiness to the other. Not a bad bargain.

Despite Fei Long's lonely childhood, he really wanted to have a son/daughter of his own, to love and care, to be given every experiences and affections he had missed. Of course he did not say these things further to Feng Mian.

"Alright." Feng Mian relented, a little smile on her lips seeing Fei Long's smile deepened, his electric blue eyes twinkling.

Then they moved on discussing about his engagement. But Fei Long reassured Feng Mian that she didn't have to worry about anything as he never agreed to it. He was also not scared that his father practically overruled his authority and gave away half of their businesses, as if they were dowries.

"I'm planning to change a lot of regulations in the coming months, so I will be busy. I need to do it so my father can no longer threaten me." Fei Long informed, his fingers gently stroking Feng Mian's ebony hair.

He seemed to have some fixation over her hair, so she let him be.

"Okay. If you need help, you still got me." She reminded.

Fei Long softly scoffed. "Just you wait, I'll gain the top place again."

Thanks to Fei Long's father, giving away some of their businesses, Feng Mian rose to the top, kicking away Fei Long's title of Emperor. Although people still consider him the Emperor for holding the top place for so long.