[XIV]

I sighed full of disappointment and regret.

I had tried but in the end, there was no way to push it back or to back. It was decided that I would not be able to attend Yoongi's wedding...

I had no choice but to call him with sad news.

I looked through the glass to watch her again. She was beautiful even as she was working at her desk. Even as my fingers pressed the phone number into the phone, my eyes could not be taken away from her mesmerizing body.

"Hello?" He responded as soon as he picked up. From the music softly playing in the background I suspected that he was working.

"Yo..." I said in response. I kept my eyes on her though. Her beautiful figure.

"Namjoon..." he chuckled and joked. "Don't use me to get scolded from your secretary."

"I'm not." I laughed. It was true though. I had a better reason to call Yoongi. At that moment I saw her head poke in to say something.

"Sir, you have an interview in twenty...please hurry up." She tapped on her watch.

He didn't say anything as if he was listening to me get scolded.

"I will. I just need to let him know." She nodded and left to gather her things and to prepare for the next appointment. I went back to him. "So..."

I went to my desk and grabbed the ivory envelope that had arrived a few days ago. I had tried but I was unable to free time for it.

I sighed.

"So, I just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to go. Have a conference in Milan to go. "I'm sorry, man." I really was sorry. I had tried but the conference had been set up nearly a year ago that I couldn't back out of it.

"It's cool." Yoongi said slightly sad. I knew he understood but I knew that he couldn't help but be disappointed.

"Eh...well nothing you can do about it." He said softly.

I wanted to talk about something else. I had not called him to make him sad. "Tell me about the honeymoon. Where do you plan on taking her?"

"..."

We hung up and I was left with a smile. I would have a bit of fun while giving the best wedding gift to a dear friend. I called someone who I knew would have a lot of free time.

Well later I would call. I saw my beautiful lady enter, tapping on her watch again, with a beautiful frown on her face, letting me know that it was time for us to leave.

I put my phone away once I saw the glare that was on her pretty face. The call had taken too long and now we were running late...again.

"I'm coming." I said as I rushed to her side, ready for a scolding.

I will have to call Jungkook later.