Chapter 18 - Sweet Caramel

~~~Quote of the Chapter~~~

Kids arguing:

"I hate you! I won't play with you again!"

After a few minutes, they played again and shared toys.

                          WHY?

Because for kids

HAPPINESS is more important than PRIDE!

Too bad we're all grown up!

                                            -Unknown

I suggest today you be a child and be happy, you can have your pride back tomorrow!

XoXo Yani -

_____________________________________

Raelynn's P.O.V

I watched Bryce leave.

Sigh!

I know I volunteered to keep her because he looked so stressed out and tired.

But why should I care what he looks like anyways.

This is the guy who hurt me for Christ sake.

But it's so long ago. Something in me is telling me to put it behind me and move forward, but at the same time its just so hard to push my feelings aside.

I look down at the now sleeping little girl in my arms.

Where is her mother? Is this some joint custody where Bryce has her on the weekends or something?

But in that case, why would she think I'm her mom?

This whole situation has got my mind spinning out of control. But it's really none of my business.

I rub my finger against her smooth chubby cheeks, admiring her light caramel skin.

It's obvious that she's mixed. I had no idea that Bryce was into black women, but who could really blame him? They have the best natural figures, butts and boobs some of us pay thousands of dollars for.

There seems to be a lot I don't know about Bryce.

But from the looks of Tomar, it's pretty obvious that her mother is beautiful.

She has the same intense eyes as Ryder, her and the triplets share a similar facial features, there is no question that she is Bryce's.

Her brown curly hair is so long and pretty I can't help but to pull my finger through the soft texture.

She's adorable.

But as adorable as she is, how do I explain to the triplets that they have a sister when they wakes up?

I really try not to lie to them, and as smart as they are, they will ask questions.

I should have thought of this before volunteering to keep her, guess its too late now.

I knew that at some point my shit would hit the fan.

"Come on little one, let's lay you down next to Ryder so that you can sleep comfy." I whispered to her. I wanted to say that I would lay her down next to her brother but it just felt too weird and it made it all sound too real.

I'm only human so it's not unusual for me to have crazy feelings. And when I say crazy feelings, I mean feeling betrayed by Bryce in some crazy way because he was never here for the triplets the way he is for her.