12. Pinkie promise

"I'm glad you're back (Y/n)! I hope you're feeling a lot better!", Hairo cheers. I bow. "Uh, thank you for carrying me to the nurse's office on Wednesday, I never got to thank you". His cheeks tinted a light pink. "It ok, I was doing what I thought was right". You smile lightly at him and take your seat. Saiki wasn't here yet, he walked you to school but disappeared before you got to class. "Have you seen Saiki?", Kaidou asks. You nod your head. "He walked me to school but disappeared before we got to class, I'm not too sure where he is right now". The blue-haired boy nodded quickly and took his seat beside you. Since you had arrived you noticed an empty desk in front of you, apparently, someone sat there but you weren't too sure who because they hadn't come to school all week. A minute later the classroom door slid open and Saiki walked in with another boy following behind. He had violet hair and wore glasses, it was the first time you had ever seen him but you thought he was pretty cute. He took the seat in front of you, not noticing you yet. He turned around to talk to Saiki but caught your gaze. "Since when did we have such a pretty girl in our class?", he whispers to Kaidou, his cheeks tinted pink. Teruhashi watched from the other side of the classroom and scoffed at the sight.

"Since Monday", Kaidou whispers back. You hold your hand over your mouth as you let out a quiet giggle. " I can hear you, y'know". His face turns even redder. "Uh, I'm sorry". You shake your head. "No, its fine". "By the way I'm Kuboyasu". "Nice to meet you Kuboyasu-kun", you say with a smile. He reaches out his hand in order to shake your but you freeze. You can't let him touch your hands. Before you can even tell your body, you lift your hand and shake his.

His exposed fingers come in contact with your hand, sending shivers down your spine. I can feel it, I can feel what he's feeling and I hate it. He's feeling flustered, happy and somewhat jealous. I pull my hand away after we shake and send him a sweet fake smile. The teacher enters the classroom and he turns around to face the front. I try to forget the feelings again but they are still there, burning in the back of my mind. The feelings of Kuboyasu, I can read them all. I snap out of my small panic when the teacher calls Kaidou to read a passage from a book. I look around and notice Saiki looking at me. "Meet me on the roof after class", he says telepathically. I nod and swallow the lump in my throat before opening up my book. I'll try to take my mind off of it, hopefully some school work will help.

The bell rings for the end of the period and I head up the stairs to the roof. I push open the large metal door and step out onto the roof. I look around and can't seem to see anyone. "(Y/n)", someone says. I jump and turn around to see Saiki standing behind me. "D-don't scare me like that", you say with a pout. He looks at me, his face shows a little amusement. "Anyway, why did you want to see me up here?". He holds his hand out to you. You hesitantly look up at him, not wanting to give him your hand. "I know you have a psychic ability and now I think I know what it is". You tilt your head to the side in confusion. "Really? You know?". "Something like that". You walk past Saiki and take a seat on a bench. Saiki walks over and takes a seat beside you. "When you met Kuboyasu you hesitated before you gave him your hand and you tensed when your hands touched. Also, I couldn't read anything in your mind so you must've been thinking about something that you didn't want anyone to know about. You've never offered your hand to anyone and when I tried to take your hand to teleport you wouldn't let me". He had all of the evidence and there was no way you could deny it, he was right. "Tell me what it is". You look up and meet his gaze before looking back down. "I um I have an ability which I wish I didn't have. Its the only one I had known of until you told me about how you couldn't read my mind. When my hands come in contact with the skin of another person I can read their feelings". He shifts slightly so his body is turned towards you. He holds out his hand and looks at you. You sigh and slowly reach forward, closing your eyes tightly. As soon as you touch his hand nothing happens causing your eyes to widen. You hold his hand with both of yours and bring it closer to your face so you can examine it. "Y-your wearing really thin gloves", you whisper. He nods. "Now I know that you have powers", he states. You nod and look down at the ground. "Please don't tell anyone", you whisper, holding up your pinkie. He looks down at your pinkie and raises an eyebrow. "What are you doing?". "It's a pinkie promise, to promise that you won't tell anyone". He nods and intertwines his pinkie with yours. "I promise I won't tell anyone but also you have to promise you won't tell anyone about me being a psychic". You nod. "I promise".

Well, now we know your abilities. You and Saiki are getting closer, So cute! I can't wait for the next episode of the second season to come out, it's been really good so far. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Have a lovely day. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD