[53]: XOXO

**Thank you @THUNDERHORSEWRITES for my lovely banner**

This week had dragged and I couldn't wait for the college to finish so that I could go home and enjoy my Friday night with my boyfriend. It's still crazy that I can call him that now.

On Tuesday I finally had my cast taken off; it felt so strange for it to be free. The doctor was happy with how the break had healed and sent me on my way, but not before telling me to be careful. My arm would be weak for a while whilst it got used to being used properly again. I couldn't wait to get home and take a shower to get rid of all the horrible dead skin and dirt that had built up whilst it was in cast and have a good scratch.

Me and Ash didn't get round to having our first official date this week due to me wanting to go visit my granddad every night after college; but we still saw each other every night, even though we didn't do anything special, it was nice just spending time together.

My granddad was slowly recovering thank god, each day we saw him there was an improvement. The doctors told us that there was a long road ahead but things were looking much better than they had on Sunday. He still couldn't speak properly but could understand what we were saying and he had to go through some physical therapy to learn to re-use his arm and leg. Just small things to begin with that I could tell were frustrating him but I knew he'd get there in the end. He was a fighter.

With how busy I'd been visiting my granddad my dresses took longer than I hoped to finish. Which meant that I only had four weeks to finish my two most complicated dresses that were my surprise ones along with finishing off my date night outfit. I had started on that dress this morning in class. The under dress material off the dress I'd been able to cut out and measure as I'd already cross-sectioned it all out; that was the easy part. The part that was going to take the longest was the sequin design I was putting to the front and over the barely there back. I was really excited to see what the final outcome was of this dress. I knew that if I wanted to finish this and get my secret dress completed I needed to work over time, no distractions.

That included my gorgeous boyfriend.

"You still going round to Ash's tonight?" Ayla asked as we packed up our things for lunch.

"I want to but I seriously need to get a move on with my dresses."

"You'll finish them before the show babe don't panic." She replies grabbing her bag off the floor.

"We've got four weeks Ay, well less than that as we need a dress rehearsal on the Friday to make sure everything fits our models."

"STOP STRESSING." She says grabbing my shoulders. Thankfully the rest of our class had left the room, so they weren't here to notice my almost melt down.

"I can't help it; this means so much to me. I don't want to ruin my chances of getting an internship my not having my dresses ready."

"I know you. You'll have everything sorted and ready. You just need to spend more time sewing and less time kissing that boyfriend of yours."

"That's really hard you know." I say smiling to her.

"I know. But after these four weeks are over you can kiss him all you want. You've waited how many years for him, I'm sure a couple more weeks before you get down and dirty with him won't kill you."

"With the way Ash kisses...it just might." I giggle heading towards the door following her.

We walked down the stairs as Mrs Tudor locked the door behind us, then headed into the diner.

Spotting my favourite on the sandwich bar I headed over there to get my tandoori chicken wrap and a bottle of water. I reached the table where everyone was sitting; they all seemed to be looking at a piece of paper.