20

Ethan Junior's POV

"Don't do this. Just, please, sit back in your seat, and lets continue our dinner."

My brother placed a firm grip on my shoulder, stopping me in my path and putting an end to the flaming temper. I had intended to release on that guy.

I went back to my seat, scrapping the chair on the floor as I pulled myself up to the table. My temper slowly decreased as I stabbed my fork into the bed of vegetables in front of me.

"Are you okay EJ?" Mom asked.

"I'm good Mom."

Mom had wanted us to have a family dinner ever since the beginning of summer. But everyone always seemed too busy.

Dad was being Dad-- always had something to do. Evan was the same old Evan, CEO of Hollen Tower, and always used that as an excuse to get away from family bonding. Jasmine was busy planning her wedding and being a mom, but tonight my mom had managed to capture us all and drag us to this restaurant for a family dinner.

Zenia quickly walked past our table, and the only other person who was aware of her presence, other than myself, was Evan.

I looked at Jasmine as she fed Evan diced lobster. I shook my head at my brother. 

Baby.

I turned around to the direction Zenia had previously walked past and saw the bathrooms ahead. I peeled myself off the chair again; Evan's eyes fell on me.

"What? I'm going to the bathroom."

I walked to the bathroom-- the women's bathroom.

I waited outside the door for her, like a lion waiting to for its prey.

She burst through the door and, unintentionally, walked directly into my arms. I ushered her back into the bathroom.

"EJ, what are you doing?"

I released her but had her cornered against the wall. I took her in. Her tight blue dress instantly made me have cravings for her. I pressed my lips on her neck, which made her quiver as my arms wrapped around her waist, and pulled her onto my chest.

"What are you doing here with him?" I asked in her left ear. She shivered even more.

"I'm.. I'm... having a friendly dinner with him." She let out soft moans between her answer.

"I told you, I don't want you with him."

"You.. .you can't tell me what to do."

I pushed her back against the wall and stared into her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. My hands on either side of her. She lowered her head, biting the bottom of her lip. 

"Hey," I said in a whisper as I titled her chin upwards so that she was looking me in the face. "You look beautiful. I just wish you were here with me instead of him."

"EJ, he's my friend, and a really nice guy."

"I don't wanna talk about him."

"Then what do you want to talk about?"

My lips went to hers and my fingers went through her hair. I couldn't stop myself from kissing and wanting her. 

Zenia was beautiful in every aspect.

"EJ... Don't... Stop... Please."

"I'm not going to stop, baby."

"I meant to stop it!" She pushed me away from her.