Emmy

The sun shined brightly as Emmy took a bath in broad daylight.  The water reflected the against the sunlight, as the waterfall fell down behind her.  Emmy swam around in circles as her naked body could be seen by anyone who would pass by.  Her tan skin, was sunkissed from the sun, while her chestnut brown hair was still in a braid as she swam.  

Although Emmy was not considered the most beautiful woman, her pair of emerald eyes and her voluptuous body caught the attention to men.  Emmy had an hourglass shape body, with large breasts and wide hips. She had long legs that men dream about wrapping around them as they fantasize what they would do to her, if she gave them a chance.  

From above the waterfall, stood five men.  They all dressed in black and had their faces covered with a silver mask.  They have been standing on top of the waterfall for the past 30 minutes watching the shameless woman swim around the waterfall as if the waterfall and all its surroundings belonged to her.  Her leisurely strokes, to her uninhibited reaction when she finally caught sight of them, made the leader of the group’s eye twitch.  

This vile woman, really was not afraid to die.  He thought as he and his men descended down the waterfall. They have come to find her for a simple reason.  Her death.  She was a calamitous star.  A malicious woman.  A vile creature.  A temptress. And everyone knew it.  How she was able to live so long, he did not know, but he was sent there to make sure her existence would be wiped out.  

Emmy smiled as the five men landed on the shore.  She was not scared at the situation she was in.  Why should she be?  She did nothing wrong.  

“Come out!”  One of the men shouted.  

Emmy smiled at them and shook her head no.  

“Why don’t you come in instead?  It’s nice and cool here.”  Emmy said as she invited them in.  “With the sun out so high and the heat getting hotter, don’t you think it’ll be better if you join me?”  

“Impudent!”  Another man shouted.  “Do you know who—“.

He was cut off by the man who stood out front.  They didn’t want her to know who they truly are.  They were sent there to kill her and leave.  She didn’t need to know who took her life.  

“It doesn't matter who you are.”  Emmy said.  “It’s a nice day to swim.  Why would I come out when I’m having so much fun here?”  

Silence descended as they were in a stalemate.  

“If you will not come.  Then we’ll go to you!”  The leader said as they flew towards her.  In midair they pulled out their swords and quickly surrounded her.  

“Oh?”  Emmy said as she raised her right eyebrow.  “You are not her to play with me, but instead hurt me?”  

“You are a vile woman!”  The leader said as he pointed his sword at her.  “You are a malicious star!  Ill fortune will come from just being around you!  You deserve to die!”  

These words are words Emmy has heard her whole life.  If she wanted to die, she could have done it a long time ago.  But it would mean that they would win.  It would mean that she did not cherish herself and those she cared about.  It would mean that the rumors would be true.  It would be so easy for them if she died.  Everyone was against her.  But lessons from her past taught her to be against everyone as well.  

The world she lived in, is truly, an ugly one.  One that she would destroy with her own hands.  Emmy was willing to defy heaven’s will and hell’s wishes to get what she wants.  What made them think they could so easily kill her when she did not die when heaven willed it and crawled back from hell’s doors to live?

Emmy smiled at the men who surrounded her.  They underestimated her.  Like usual, like all men underestimated her.  Because of her looks, her gender, her age.  No matter what, men who came to take her life, always thought she was less than she really was.  Which made killing them so easy for her, but boring at the same time.  

How many kills does she have now?  How many souls departed because of her?  Too many to count, but if it was a choice between her life or theirs.  Emmy would chose her life, every time.  She is not a hero.  She is just someone who wants to live and live peacefully.  

But no one wants her to live peacefully.  No one wants to leave her alone.  No one wants to take responsibility for their actions, so they blame her.  Because it is easier this way.  It’s easier for them to fall asleep at night.  Easier for them to breathe.  Easier for them to lie to themselves that they are a good person and Emmy is the enemy.  The bane of everyone’s existence.  The calamitous star.  A malicious woman.  A sinful, temptress woman.

“Well.”  Emmy said as she soon got bored with the same kind of people coming to kill her.  “What are you waiting around for?  Aren’t you here to kill me?”  

“Even till the end, you refuse to admit your wrongdoings?!”  The leader shouted at Emmy.  

“Admitting my wrong doings would be a waste of time. Proclaiming my innocence will be a greater waste of time.”  Emmy said as she began to slowly unleash her powers.  “Since you all have come here for my life.  Come and get it!”