SetoSolace fluff #1

I had to use the...G word. Im so sorry.

Please do not hurt meh.

----------------

Now Jimmy, He had dreams. Dreams that stretched from the farthest edges of his imgination to the dreams he could actually reach. He didn't know how or why,  but He hadn't anyone who'd be willing to take part in that dream, and or take part in anything he'd imagined.

He'd give up anything to have someone who would take part in his dreams. Somedays he walked among the streets looking for that one person...that one person..who constantly plagued his mind. Soon enough he fell in love with the boy of his dreams. (He decided on boys. Girls were a bit icky)

He drew many pictures,  sketched many drawings, and carried them where ever he went. His dream boy had golden blond locks and blue cerulean eyes. His dream boy wore a golden and black striped shirt, dark blue jeans and converses. Jimmy hadn't known it, but he would find his dream boy soon.

Walking down the crowded streets, Jim pulled his cloak over his face. Unknowingly, He walked into a coffee shop and sat down, not ordering a thing.

People walked around this earth with broad smiles and eyes that told stories. Rebellion in their eyes and freedom on their tounge. They held hands with the perfect people, Not knowing there was someone out there who longed for the same. Who longed for that perfect person.

Jimmy orders a coffee, not to strong nor sweet. He doesn't dare look up at the Barista, but once he hears his voice, Jimmy stopped. It was him, The lifetime he had been searching was over. He'd found his dream boy.

Thin lips straighten into a smile at a young cloaked boy infront of his counter. He'd spotted the cloaked boy mindlessly walking in, just setting at any table. Brice thinks about how his lips will feel, how their hands will fit together. Running his hands through his hair, He shakily musters up courage to speak, But once the boy looked up, that courage floated to the wind.

His eyes were beautiful, a swirling mocha brown mixed in caramel,  encased in black pupils. Tufts of dark brown hair stick out under his hood, and smooth cheeks meet the perfect face. If they weren't in public, and much more than strangers, Brice would probably have kissed those soft lips of his.

"That will be 6-6.99. May I ask what is your name?"

Brice musters to spit out. It was close to 9, their closing time. But brice wanted more time with the Man, Whom yet he did not know the name of.

"I'm Uhm...Jimmy." Jimmy says, entranced by the sparkling cerulean blue in the Barista's eyes. Brice nods, hearing the Coffee machine beaping. He scrawls Jimmy Artfully onto the cup, along with his number. That's how his coworker, Breh met her partner,  so why couldn't he give it a try?

Jimmy grabs the cup in appreciation. He sips delightfully as the last few customers walked out of the door.  Once he knew they were gone, He sets his cup down. Just staring thoughtfully at Brice. They both lean in for a kiss and as their lips collide a snap is heard.

Two giggling girls were hidden behind the bushes a camera in their hands.

"Breh and Britt. You come from behind that bush right now." Brice says, Bossily. The two girls come out, Heads down, hiding the picture. Before anyone could speak, They were out the door screaming,

"PHOTOBOOK! HERE WE COOOOOMMMMMMEE."

Brice facepalmed, While Jimmy wrote his number on a napkin happily,  and rushed home.

They would definitely be seeing more of each other.

-------------------------

Someone asked for seto powerless so  here yuh go.

#BRIEHISLIFE

We all must ship it.

-Breh