chapter 37

"You look like my bride."

Jungkook stared at the older with flushed cheeks. He bit his lips in happiness and shyly looked at the older who was giving his charming smile.

"Hyung i am a boy!" He whined and pouted as the older used the word 'bride'.

"Doesn't matter you are still my bride." Taehyung said with a sly smirk and leaned closer to touch the younger's forehead with his.

"Does that we will be together forever hyung?" Jungkook asked with hopefull eyes.

"Ofcourse we will. I'll never let you go jungkook. I promise."

He said softly and kissed the younger's forehead. Jungkook's smiled into the kiss and remained still to enjoy the moment.

"But promises were meant to be broken right?"

>>>>>>>>>>>

"He noticed me! He noticed me!! Omg he noticed meeeee! Oppa noticed senorita!!!!!"

Jimin internally squealed and blushed while sitting on the gymnasium's benchers. He slapped his facecheeks to calm down, earning weird stares from other students.

"Yah cottonhead. I am done."

Jimin swiftly turned his head to the deep voice. Yoongi came out freshly after his shower and has changed back into the school uniform

"Huh?" He let out in confusement at why the older was informing him these thing.

"Lets hangout. I am bored." The blond haired male said casually, drinking his pepsi and jimin almost fell off the bench in shock.

"Yah! Stop daydreaming and get up!"

The pink haired male immediately snapped out of his shock and got up quickly. He followed the older who started walking out of the gymnasium.

"Omg omg omg he wants to hangout with me again. Kyahhhhh"

Jimin internally screamed and smiled to himself. He strolled behind yoongi like a puppy in the corridor.

The blonde haired male put his hands inside his pocket and walked cooly until his eyes met a familiar figure which was walking pass them in the opposite direction.

He stopped and looked at the back view of the tall figure suspiciously.

"Looks so familiar." He thought to himself but was distracted by a soft voice.

"Anything wrong hyung?" Jimin asked cluelessly.

"Nothing... lets go." Yoongi said and turned around to walk.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Here." Taehyung said as he panted and handed the warm hot chocolate to jungkook who was shivering from the climate.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook mumbled under his muffler and held the cup cutely. The older nodded and took a bottle of whiskey which he brought for himself.

"What are you drinking hyung?" Jungkook asked curiously as he tilted his head. 

"Whiskey." Taehyung said casually and continued to sip on the bitter drink. Jungkook widened his eyes as he stared at the drink as if it was bleach.