23 | Permission

| © Reandayo - 20 May 2018 |

"Then, this is our farewell."

Elena sent a nod to the boy, implying her gratitude towards him.

"Yes, thanks for your visit, Elena." Quincy smiled, "Oh before I forgot, I would like to give you this.."

He took a flyer from a guard nearby and gave it to her, "The National Musical Theatre is about to hold a competition soon, now that you're 9, and is allowed to join; you should definitely join."

"Will you join too?" I asked, while reading the contents of the flyer.

"My mom is one of the sponsors, so even if I cried and roll around making a fuss she would only lock me up and shut me."

"So you can't to join the play."

"Yes, I can only watch you by the sidelines."

"Heh, now I know why your talent in music is not that well known.." She mumbles, remembering the tiny pieces of memory on the game.

Shaking her head, she smiled, "Thank you for the information, Quin."

"Oh, for registration you don't need to bother yourself, I can ask my mother's help to make an admission for you." He replied.

Feeling hyped, Elena's smile widened, "Thanks!"

"Un." Quin shyly nod.

×××××

"Onee-sama!" Fabian runs from the stairs to greet a certain little madam with books on his hand.

"Hey! How was your day, my sweet little cinammon roll?"

"A bit lonely.. Why is it that you always visit the library? You can just get Graham to fetch the books for you." He pouts.

Elena stroke his soft hair gently, "No can do, brother. I have to meet with someone to make my studies more disciplined."

Noticing his partner in crime (Graham)'s eyes blackened upon the mentioned of someone, Fabian immediately know something was wrong.

"Why don't you just invite that someone to our house? It sounds more convenient that way."

Elena shook her head, "The books I am now learning are high-tier ranking books which can't be brought home, it's a library's regulations that we all couldn't ignore. Even if we came from one of the biggest dukedom, Bian."

Fabian only lowered his head in defeat.

Seeing her adorable brother tripled his cuteness level with a pout and invincible dropping cat ears, she silently squeals.

"And what are you doing now?"

"I was on my way to father's office."

"I see. Then let us hurried." Elena grab Fabian and drag him to the corridor towards their father's office.

"What is that?"

Fabian point out a flyer that Quincy gave to promote the music contest which now Elena hold onto tightly on her hand.

"A friend of mine invite me to a music competition."

"You should definitely join, big sis! Your talent will make people gaped in awe!"

"I want to, but I need father's permission first."

.

.

.

.

"No, you can't." Alexander said firmly, "And no means no, Elena."

| AUTHOR NOTE  |

Sorry for the sudden disappearance. I have no reasons whatsoever it's just I don't have any motivation in writing stories anymore.

But worry not, this story hasn't been dropped yet because today I have more ideas to write the storyline. Thank you for bearing with me until today, please wait for my other update tomorrow or the day after. It will be up soon, I promise.

P.S. BBMAs! GET READY ARMY!!!
Keep on streaming and get our boys to their honorable throne!