1.2

"Cut! Cut! Cut! Sona! You need to look sad! Don't stare at his crying face!" This is the thirteenth time that we're doing this shit.

This FL is really getting on my nerves. I don't even know why she's the FL in this movie. All she knows is to act innocent and a cry baby.

"I'm sorry, Director. Can I have a break first?" Oh wow, she really knows how to get into someone's nerve. Does she even realize that Director Cheng is really pissed right now?

I saw the director's mouth twitching and how his veins bulged out of his forehead.

"Alright! Take a rest first!" The director said while gritting his teeth

Sona smiled completely oblivious that the crew is sending daggers at her.

"Here, drink this so you can have your energy back so that you can cry more" My manager, Rex said as he wipes my face with his handkerchief.

"Manager, I'm fine. Haha you don't need to wipe my face. You're not my assistant but my manager" I said as I drank the water he offered.

He's looking at me and appears to be in a daze and kinda making me uncomfortable.

"Y..you..you, are you not feeling well?" He asks as he put his hand on my forehead

"I'm fine. What's wrong? Are you okay?" I ask him. He's acting weird.

And suddenly his eyes are filled with tears! Oh my gosh! Is he crying? Oh fuck! What did I do?

"Ma..manager ah! What happened are you okay?" I ask him, he looks so...lost.

"Y..you *sob* this is the first time you ask if I am okay for 5 years of *sob* of being with you" He said as he looks at me as he tries to stop his tears that are threatening to fall from his eyes.

With this I smiled and laugh. Such a dumbo.

"Pfft..Ahahahaha" I can't contain my laughter and I laugh at him. He's like a child so fragile and will cry at small things.

Oblivious to the stares of the crew, Lin Xiao (Xue Min) keeps laughing at his manager. His laugh is like the spring and like the cherry blossom that just sprout. (What?) This is the first time they saw him laugh. He's always had that playful smile of his and that wicked laugh he always gives, but right now it was completely different. It was a genuine laugh and it makes him more gorgeous than he already is.

But aside from everyone's admiring gaze, only Sona's eyes are like sending daggers as she watched 'Xue Min' laugh. She was really jealous of this man's face that looks like a woman but gives off an aura of masculinity and now he's even stealing the team's attention! Ah! It frustrates her more!

Their stares abruptly stop when the door suddenly flings open and their gazes pay attention to the person who walks like a king.

"What? You missed me so much? Haha" It was Jing Li the Male Lead.

"Okay! Break is done get back to work" Director said as he claps his hands.

After everything's done, the taping and acting with the FL, I just wanted sleep but I needed to go to 'my' papa.

------
Ahh! I am beat! This will be my last day at the set since I finished 'confessing' my 'love' for the FL. Supporting male lead flew to New York to finish his studies there. Sona asked me if we can have dinner together but I declined flatly. Her face after I said no turned green, then red and she stormed off. Haha bitch.

"Where do you want to eat?" My Manager asks as we are walking out to the parking lot. It's already 5 in the evening and the sun can't be seen anymore.

"Hm? Let's go to Papa" I said and he was stunned.

Obviously he was, because Xue Min never really visits his Papa (Step-Father). His Papa is Italian so I think that explains his way of calling his step-father.

"W..why would you want to go to the mansion?" His manager asked as he watched Lin Xiao opening his car like he owns it.

He still has the owner's memory so of course he knows Rex's car. As for Rex, he was stunned to know that Xue Min wants to go home instead of going to a restaurant to eat.

"Come on! Don't waste time" I shouted at him 'cause he won't be moving anytime soon if I don't stop his odd gaze.

"A..ah! Right" Rex immediately opened the car and drove off to the mansion. It's a bit far. If you're going to use public transportation it will take 1 hour and with a car it'll take 30 minutes, depending on how fast it goes. Xue Mins condo and his step father's house is not that far but Xue Min didn't even visit him without 'valid' reason to.

-------

Damn, Rich people really know how to be rich! This mansion is so big and it even has a swimming pool in the front and also many servants! Although I already knew this, it's still different when you see it in your own eyes.

As I went out of the car I swept my eyes off the mansion.

"Young Master welcome back." Butler Chao greeted me, of course I know him. He was with Xue Min when he was growing up. It's in his memory.

"GrandPa, where's papa?" Xue Min also calls him GrandPa. That's not new but what made the Butler widen his eyes was that this kid was looking for his Father.

This is a serious matter! This kid doesn't lookfor his papa when there's nothing serious going on!