Chapter 15

Jungkook let out an annoyed groan as he once again walked into the Min's residence

Jungkook let out an annoyed groan as he once again walked into the Min's residence. Min only arrived with his men after Jungkook was in the compound.

Jungkook wasn't bothered by the presence of the president. He had always been after his neck from the start. He disliked the way Min controlled the city and how he treated Taehyung.

He may be an officer but he was capable of overthrowing Min. He didn't take any action, however, as it might lead to a big mess and also he didn't wish to die yet.

He plopped himself down on the couch comfortably as he awaited for the other to speak the reason for seeking him.

"Coffee or tea?" Min asked.

"I'm pretty sure you didn't call me for some coffee."

The older chuckled and crossed his legs.

"Why do impatient?"

Jungkook scoffed, "Pretty sure a man like you would only mean trouble."

"Officer Jeon, you need to know that being too blunt can get you into trouble."

"Well, I would prefer getting into one to having my head chopped off. Now, can you please get to the point?"

Min smirked at his comment and leaned back into his seat. He knew Jungkook was difficult to handle from the start. He knew he should've dealt with this young officer a long time ago but he postponed it as the boy was definitely the best in his work as well. Also, Jungkook knew too much of his family.

"Well, I just want you to take care of the mess I've created."

"The fire?"

"Yes. I have nothing to do with it."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Whatever you say."

••••••••••••••••••<>••••••••••••••••••

Yoongi punched the table as he couldn't do anything. He was stuck in his own room while the others were struggling to escape the mess his 'father' had created.

He gritted his teeth as he heard the door unlocked and creaked open. He glared at the man who entered his room.

"Are you happy now, Father?"

Min laughed heartily as he noticed the sarcasm. He found his 'son' rather amusing.

"What's wrong, Yoongi?"

"How much more do you want?! You have already burned down the entire kingdom."

"Look, Yoongi. I'm just trying to keep you safe. Those coloured eyed people are dangerous."