STAWP Chat

Welcome to the first even STAWP chat! I'm here for a full hour: March 24, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM EST. Please use inline comments and remember to refresh (or restart the app) if you're not seeing replies. 

Here are some things you can do in the STAWP chat:

CHAT WITH STAWP AUTHOR MIA MEADE

♥ Say hi!!!!

♥ Yell at me to update!!!!!!!

♥ Tell me you like STAWP? *hides under blanket and peeks at screen hopefully*    

♥ Talk about STAWP: what do you like best? what do you like least?

♥ Give me advice or suggestions. You guys are the readers: you know what you like and you know what makes a good story, so if you have any suggestions for me, I'd love to hear them.

♥ PITCH YOUR WEREWOLF STORY: One comment per story. Include the title and an attention-grabbing description. If it sounds interest I (or some other STAWP reader) might check it out! 

ASK MIA MEADE QUESTIONS

♥ Ask me things about STAWP. The characters, the plot, the world (if it's not a spoiler, I'll answer). 

♥ Ask me about my plans for future books

♥ Ask me about writing: where I write, why I write, how I started writing, my writing schedule, etc.

♥ Ask something else you're curious about

CHAT WITH EACH OTHER

♥ If you want to talk about something unrelated to STAWP, or say hi to other readers, here is the place to do it. You can talk about absolutely anything.

For HUNTER'S LUNA FANS:

HELP!!! I have a question I forgot to ask and I need to know the answer so I can write the next chapter!!! 

1. The packhouse is a mess and no one is taking care of the kids! How does Luna feel about all this?

(a) She wants fix things! The pack needs her, so she decides to try to make things work with that jerk of an Alpha, Hunter Sky. For the good of the pack, of course.

(b) She does not want to run or fix the pack. Nope. No way, no how. Someone else should fix all the problems.

(c) She wants to run the pack, and fix everything, but she doesn't need any help from Hunter Sky! He's done a terrible job so far, so Luna decides she's taking over.