Cherry Blossom House

When Emmy woke up, she had wished she was dead instead.  Not only did her head hurt, but the pain between her legs woke her up as the heavy man held her down.  

A blindfold was placed around her eyes as she could not see the man who raped her.  Her hands were bound above her head and her legs were tied apart.  His heavy breathing was next to her neck as he tore her body apart.  

Emmy cried out it pain and she screamed.  The more she tried to fight back, the more excited the man on top of her became.

“Yes!  Cry out for help!”  He grunted as he pistoned himself into her.  “Scream for me!”   

“Stop!  Please stop.”  Emmy cried out as she felt his hand on her breast.  “You’re hurting me.”  

The man paid her pleas no mind as he kept forcing himself on top of her.  After awhile, her hoarse pleas stopped and all she did was pray.  Pray that it would be over soon.  Pray that it was all a dream.  Pray for her Grandfather to come save her. She prayed for death.  

Emmy learned that night.  That no one would answer her prayers.  No one will rescue her.  That it wasn’t a dream.  That it would be over soon. That death would take her.  That night the Cherry Blossom House broke her.  That night, she serviced anyone and everyone that night.  Men, Women.  It didn’t matter.  As long as they had money.  Emmy was taken advantage of that night.  The Madame did not let her rest or clean herself up.  

The Madame sat in the corner and watched as Emmy was violated the whole night, ensuring that she would break the new colt’s spirit. Emmy was a find brown mare to The Madame.  She has beautiful skin and straight white teeth.  Her bountiful breast and round butt made her valuable.  But for the Cherry Blossom House, every mare’s first night, it was their house rules to break them in and bring them to heel.  That night, Emmy was rode on like a broodmare.

By the next day Emmy’s body and mind shattered.  When she finally was given permission to rest.  The sun was high up in the sky and a young girl, only ten years old, untied the rope around her hands and legs.  She slowly took the blindfold off of Emmy.  

The little girl shook her head in sorrow for the noble young lady who was now reduced to a courtesan.  Her once soulful green eyes were now soulless.  

“Drink.”  The little girl said.  “I’ll take the pain away.”  

Emmy didn’t have enough strength to swallow the tea that was offered.

“Drink.”  The little girl said again.  “Or The Madame will ask the guards to force you to drink it and they will take advantage of you while they’re here.”  

The little girls words made Emmy opened her mouth to drink the tea. Mixed along with the tea was milk of poppy.  The calming effects came over her as she slept.  When she slept, four others came in to start a bath and clean the bed that Emmy was tied down to the whole night.  

Emmy did not feel them remove her from bed, into a hot bath.  She did not feel their hands on her, as they cleaned her from top to bottom.  She did not feel them dry her, then place her back onto the clean bed.  She did not feel anything.  She could only wish she could stay like this forever.  

--

Three years into her service, Emmy learned how to survive her situation.  There was no use fighting her current fate.  But it did not mean she could prepare for her future.  She had learned to find joy in the nights spent with men and women.  She had learned the art of seduction.   The art of allurement and flirtation.  She had to learn to survive.  As long as she made The Madame money.  The Madame would leave her alone.