Chapter 1: How it all began

Excitement. Nervousness. Fear. Happiness. You couldn't even tell what you were feeling at that moment. Your emotions were a rollercoaster ride you couldn't control. And you were not the only one feeling this way: around you, a mass of girls, waiting to see their idols up close for the first time, felt the exact same way. Only 5 more minutes. 5 more minutes until you could see them. BTS.

You had spent the last year traveling around the world, taking a gap year from university. Korea was your last destination and you would soon travel back home to Europe. Your mom was Korean and your dad European, so you were half Korean half European. You had spent the last month traveling through Korea, connecting with your roots. Luckily, your mom had always spoken to you in Korean so you were fluent. You had never been to Korea before, but you had always had a love for K-Pop.

Music has always been a central point in your life, making you smile even when you were struggling. You loved singing and playing the piano. Your mom had always supported you when it came to music, even when you were wishing to make your career out of it. Your dad on the other side feared the business side of the music industry would break you. He has always cared and worried for his little girl. You had to argue a lot with your father, to even be able to take a gap year, but in the end, he had agreed under one condition. After the gap year, you would give up your dream of a music career and study medicine to get "a real job".  You had accepted, knowing that your dad would never change his mind. Arriving in Korea you had managed to get a lottery ticket for a BTS fan sign, hoping that you would be chosen amongst the thousands of fans that had entered the lottery. Destiny being on your side for once, it happened and now you were waiting to finally meet your favorite K-Pop group.

Time Jump

You looked around nervously, only two girls were in front of you. Then it would be your turn. You had stared at the boys for the last 15 minutes. Still. You couldn't believe that they were really there, right in front of you. They all looked even better in real life. You hadn't even thought that could be possible, but it was. They looked surreal, too perfect. No blemish was visible. Their hair was perfectly styled and the stylists had yet again done an amazing job. You nearly had to physically hold your chin to prevent yourself from drooling. 

All the boys were sitting at a long table and each member had a fan in front of them, kneeling on the floor next to the table. Every fan had a certain amount of time with one member before having to move on to the next member.
Your thoughts wandered to Taehyung, your bias. He was rocking a bandana and looked absolutely stunning. He was the fourth member at the table, right after RM, Suga, and J-Hope.

The two girls in front of you were gone and a voice called you with a slight chuckle, tearing you back into reality. Daydreaming about Taehyung, you had zoned out and had to blink two-three times before you could focus back on the situation. Namjoon was waving you toward him, waiting for you to react. Your eyes widened. Oups. He was giggling and his way too adorable dimples were showing.
You looked down, embarrassed that you hadn't noticed before that it was your turn. Your cheeks turned slightly red as you approached the long table where the boys were sitting.

You managed to utter a shy "Hello," before sitting down in front of the leader. He was surprised that you were speaking in English with him, given the fact that most of the fans at fan sign events were Koreans. International fans hardly ever made it to fansign events. You looked up at him and were shocked by his natural beauty, he emitted this warmth, making you immediately feel a little more at ease. He seemed so genuine and nice. Normally you were never shy, but you were struggling hard to pull yourself together in front of your biggest idols. Namjoon's kindness helped you to snap out of it quite quickly though, revealing your usual kind and open-minded personality.