『 thirty seven: THE SWAN HOUSEHOLD 』

『 chapter xxxvii: THE SWAN HOUSEHOLD

chapter xxxvii: THE SWAN HOUSEHOLD.

THE TWO STORY CASTLE WAS AS NORMAL AS IT usually was on the outside, no matter how unusual its inhabitants were the complete opposite of normalcy

THE TWO STORY CASTLE WAS AS NORMAL AS IT usually was on the outside, no matter how unusual its inhabitants were the complete opposite of normalcy. In the weeks that followed the eldest daughter's crusade to save her undead boyfriend from other undead dictators, the middle child, the flower girl named June, noticed how different the household was. It was the start of some lame joke, the universe had thrown its fair share at her — in this said castle, lived the girl who wants to live forever, the mother of two who'd be a mother of just one very soon, the law abiding father who loved his family, the bonny baby boy who's birth was a blessing ( the alliteration was outstanding ) and lastly, the middle child who wants to maybe die if it meant all the others in the home lived.

             June knew there was a still a very large and very real threat out there — it was the epitome of evil, with red hair like the flames of hell from which the threat thrives. Victoria had yet to be caught by the Cullen's and June's wolves had less luck than them. The Swan household however, did the thing it did best: act normal. June knew her poor dad was probably the only sane one, besides baby Willie, in the home. Her mother was living vicariously for June by planning Daphne's upcoming wedding. Flowers and decor and cakes and songs and dresses and suits were to be purchased and secured. Daphne cooks over a stove and stirs some sauce in a bowl, soft music coming from the radio near her. There's even a wobbling toddler trying his best to walk around, just shy of turning a year old. Her sister, albeit eighteen, was still grounded for her impromptu vacation to the place where pasta reigns, comes through the door after meeting with her slimy boyfriend. Even June herself, with headphones in her ear and a opened textbook in her lap is the picture of normalcy.

Totally fucking normal, they could be a movie.

"Four o'clock on the dot," Charlie says to Bella as she walks in, sipping a beer as he sits on his recliner and reads the paper. "Kid trying to brown nose me or something?"