Toga Himiko | Acquainted With The Night

Disclaimer: 
This oneshot goes a bit into the manga so don't read it if you don't want to get spoiled for the manga (it's not even that major but oh well at least I warned y'all, even though y'all should read the manga)

Poem: Acquainted With The Night
Written By: Robert Frost

I have been one acquainted with the night.
I have walked out in rain - and back in rain.
I have outwalked the furthest city light.

"Shigaraki, we're back," you announced stepping into the hideout. 

"I want to see Midoriya-kun!" whined Himiko who stood to your left. Her hands stained with blood of the woman who you've just interrogated. It was necessary for Himiko to change into her to deceive her husband, who was a bank clerk. 

Shigaraki was using quite a bit of the alliance's money for his little experiments. And just yesterday, he demanded that you and Himiko go get more money. Which he threatened that if you guys did, you can say goodbye to ever seeing day again.

It wasn't the first time you've been paired up with Himiko. In fact, ever since she joined the Villain Alliance, Shigaraki had decided to have her stick around you despite knowing you work best alone. She didn't like it either, claiming that she would like to work with him instead. 

She still doesn't like working with you even now. 

You have no idea where you've gone wrong but, clearly this Midoriya boy has gotten her attention. Maybe, he's the reason why she's like this. But, who is he? 

I have looked down the saddest city lane.
I have passed by the watchman on his beat
And dropped my eyes, unwilling to explain.

Gathering some research on him, you've decided to go meet him. Besides, a little introduction wouldn't hurt.

Standing at the front of U.A/Yuuei's campus, you entered unseen by the one guard standing in front of the gate. Infiltrating U.A was easy considering you can cast illusions to a person a time. Just your luck, there was only one guard. You would've thought the security was top-notch considering the Villain Alliance's attacks on the school. Unfortunately for you, Shigaraki put you on 'house-watch' stating that you'll interfere with their plans. 

Walking past a small forest, you heard grunting and the falling of trees. You stood there listening, before deciding to investigate it yourself. From your research, he tends to train a lot. 

'If I manage to get a bit of his blood, then give it Himiko as a gift, then maybe she'll listen and cooperate with me' you thought, walking towards the forest.

Standing behind a tree with wide base, you saw a boy with ruffled green hair. 

'Bingo' you thought to yourself, exposing yourself to the sunlight as you left your hiding spot. Midoriya has apparently noticed your presence and spun around with a frightened look on his face. 

"Who are you?" he asks. You smirked, walking closer to him. 

"Just a somebody" you replied, standing in front of him. 

"You're someone from the Villain Alliance!" he yells, running up to you to attack you. 

"Oh, you've done your research-" you got abruptly cut off as a white fabric looking scarf wrapped around you, trapping your arms to your body. 

"Midoriya, get out of there!" a voice yelled behind you. Turning around, you found out that Eraserhead was holding you still with his scarf.

You've should've known that there wouldn't be just one guard at its gates. Looking to your left, you spotted a security camera hidden in it's leaves. Not so clever of you.