RM

*Warning: contains abuse. If you're not comfortable reading I advise you to skip and wait for the next part*
____________________________

You had just gotten out of the shower. A towel was wrapped around your body and water dripped from from your hair. You had made your way to your bedroom and stood in front of the mirror. Your body ached but you tried not to show it around your lover. As you felt hands grip your waist, you tensed up.

"You smell good",Namjoon murmured onto your shoulder.

You carefully tried to move his hands away from your waist but his grip tightened, causing you to flinch. He began to lightly peck your cheek, your neck, your shoulder.

"Namjoon...I'm tired. I wanna sleep", you mumbled.

Saying anything that opposed what he wants is like a trigger button to him. It's strange though. One minute he's angry then the next he doesn't remember.

"I don't care if you're tired. Go wait for me on the bed. Imma freshen up", he said, letting you go.

When he was out of the room, you sighed and laid down on the bed. It didn't matter what you wanted, whatever Namjoon wants he gets.

~~~

The next morning, you had to wake up early to go with Namjoon for practice. He didn't want you staying at the house by yourself.As you looked yourself in the mirror, you had noticed a bruise forming around your neck.

"(Y/n), what happened?? Who did this to you??", Namjoon asked as he walked into the bathroom, noticed the mark on your neck.

Tears were threatening to come out but you held on strong. Instead, you placed a soft smile on your face and shook your head.

"I think it's an allergic reaction from the lotion I put on", you said calmly.

"Hm. It's best if you don't use that stuff anymore. Are you ready?", he asked.

You grabbed his gym bag and headed towards the car. As he drove, he kept his hand intertwined with yours.

~~~

"Hey (y/n), I didn't know you'd be coming today", Jin smiled and gave you a hug.

You can feel Namjoon tensing up behind you. You placed his gym bag on the floor and sat down next to it. For a few minutes you watched them practice. Jin wanted to rest so he sat down next to you as Namjoon kept his eyes on both of you.

"You guys are improving", you said.

"Yeah well that happens with the extra practice", he said.

You nodded and turned back to look at Namjoon.

"So..what happened to your neck? It looks like you have a bruise", he said.

"Oh..uh...it's an allergic reaction from the lotion I was using. I threw it away though", you said.

"Hm..you know you can tell me anything, right? You can tell me if someone's hurting you. Even if that someone happens to be a person who's very close to you", he said.

You looked over at him and noticed the worried expression on his face. You had a feeling he knew.

"What are you getting at?", you asked.

"Is Namjoon hurting you?", he asked.

"Why would you think he's hurting me?", you asked.

"Because you're not the first person he was with who was walking around with bruises all over their body", he said.

"What do you mean?", you asked.

"The last girl he was with, he hurt badly. She couldn't take it anymore so she ran away. He has medication for it but he forgets to take it sometimes. That's why you must address it to him when he's acting that way. Remind him that it's you. If you do that, he'll be okay. I know you love him. If you didn't, you would've left by now", he said, smiling as he squeezed your thigh.

You knew there was something wrong with Namjoon but you never thought it would be that bad. It's true that you do love him.

After practice was done, you and Namjoon headed back to the house. As soon as you stepped inside, Namjoon grabbed you by the hair and pushed you to the ground.

"Were you flirting with him? Don't deny it. I saw it with my own eyes", a low growl came from him.

He towered over you, his hands turning into fists. You backed away from him, heart pounding rapidly.

"I-I wasn't. I swear I wasn't", you said as you lips quivered.

"Don't lie to me", he said.

He raised his leg and kicked you so hard on the stomach, you had trouble breathing. He kneeled down in front of you and glared intensely at you as you tried to even out your breath.

You tried getting up but he pushed you back down. He hovered over you and placed his hands around your neck, tightening his grip.

"Namjoon....I can't breathe..", you said.

He ignored you. His grip tightened and your vision was becoming blurry. Your arms were wiggling around everywhere. His breathing was ragged and his eyes looked evil.

"Namjoon....it's me....(y/n)...please stop", you struggled saying.

You were beginning to black out. You reached out to him and placed your hands on his cheeks. His expression became softer and his grip loosened. As he let go of you, you coughed.

"Oh my god...(y/n)..I'm so sorry", he breathed out heavily as he backed away.

You sat up and held on to your neck. He looked scared.

"Have I been doing this to you all this time?", he asked, Still a few feet away from you.

"..yeah..", you answered.

He dug his face onto the palm of his hands and rubbed his temples.

"I'm so sorry", he whispered.

"Namjoon..you need help. You're not taking your medication. You need something stronger than that", you said.

"What do you insist I do? The pills aren't working obviously", he said.

"I'll help you. Let me help you. I won't stop until we find something that works for you. I love you", you said.

"How can you love me from all the things I did to you? You should hate me", he said.

"But it's not your fault. You didn't know. Come on. Let me help you", you said as you say in front of him.

~~~

A few months later, Namjoon has been getting the medication he needs and it works 100%. You're glad you stuck around to get him the help he needs. Now you couldn't wait to be married to him in a few months.
_______________________________

So I had a breakfast date and it did not go so well. It was a bit awkward. But y'all know how awkward I can be so maybe next time it'll be better😅