Chapter 13 - Betrayed (Edited)

Unknown POV :
"YOU IDIOT! " I screamed at him.
"I thought you said she is dead," I snarled.

"But I -I... I saw her... she was dead," he stuttered.

"Well either you were lying to me or you are stupid, but if you were lying then you are stupid either way," I couldn't believe his idiocy. I knew I shouldn't trust him.

"So tell me why isn't she dead? She was supposed to be dead 7 years AGO! "I spat.

"I am sorry. I will make sure this time she is dead. I won't disappoint you, "

"You better or I will have your head," I threatened.

"When do you want me to kill her? " he asked.

"Right after you kill her little human friend, he was waiting for her when she was in detention, so I assume they are going somewhere. Follow them then kill him, that way she will be broken before she die. The way I like it," I smiled.

"On it sir," he replied.

" I hope you will come back with the good news this time, for your sake. I wanted them both dead 7 years ago but you only managed to kill one apparently and you know I rarely give second chances,"

"Yes sir, you are very kind,"

"Now leave you fool before I change my mind, " he left and I was left alone in my office once again.

How was she alive? She can't be. She might have got away 7 years ago but I will make sure it won't happen again.