Chapter Twenty-Nine

Chapter Song: Wherever You Are- 5 Seconds of Summer

Andy

"You know who that is?" Ashley exclaims. The crowd was cheering so loud I could barely hear her. My eyes widen with fear, I must be dreaming. MIchael is not back in the band when did that happen? All of their recent videos had just been Luke, Ashton and Calum. I didn't understand.

"Yeah you could say that." I say to her.

"What's his name? He's hot!" She yells again, a girl in front of us turns her head and nods in agreement.

"His name is Michael Clifford." I tell her in her ear. I didn't want people around us to know I knew the band, because they may want to meet them. I couldn't handle that much pressure.

Ashley goes on and screams for MIchael and has completely forgot that her hair is done for Ashton. I almost laugh at her fangirling. Yet then I remember my ex-boyfriend that abused me is in front of me and I was terrifed.

After they played their first song, they introduce themselves. "Hey everyone, we are 5 Seconds of Summer and my name is Luke." Luke screams to the crowd and sends a wink to some girls. They all squeal and I roll my eyes. I can't help that I'm jealous.

"I'm Calum!" Calum shouts from his end of the stage.

"I'm Ashton," Ash yells from behind his drum kit.

"And I'm Michael. I'm kind of new, I guess?" Michael laughs and I rolls my eyes again. I want to punch him, I want to punch him really hard. Who does he think he is showing up again like nothings changed? How is Luke even handling this that well? Something is not right and I'm determined to figure it out.

"Michael was with us before, then we took a break. Now we are back together and Michael decided to join us again. Funny story really, it was like we were meant to all be together." Ashton says and I couldn't be more mad. It was not a funny story.

"Cool story bro." Calum says to Ash and the crowd starts laughing.

I look up to Luke again, to see how he dealing with the information that is being said. He was already looking straight at me, he had an intense stare. He saw me make eye contact with him and he smirks. It was like the entire world had stopped. I was just staring at him and him at me. All of the feelings that I had once returned with a harsh force. I love this guy. I love him so fucking much. I missed him like hell now here he is right in front of me. I smile at him and he gives me a huge smile, one that I would usually never see.

"Luke! Bro!" Ashton shouts at him.

Luke gaze gets ripped away when both of us realize that we aren't the only ones here, "What?" Luke asks, looking genuinely confused. The crowd laughs again.

"I asked you to introduce the next song you fuck." Ash giggles.

Luke smiles to himself, "Okay the next song is Wherever You Are, this one is for you, you know who you are." He gives a cheeky smile, my heart starts pumping.

"Luke Hemmings has a girlfriend?" Ashley asks from next to me.

"None that I know of," I smile a little, before focusing my attention of Luke.

It was an acoustic song, it was a song I had not heard from them. The beginning guitar was just beautiful.

For a while we pretended
That we never had to end it
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye

Luke sang out, and it reminded me how much I had missed hearing his voice in person. He had so much talent, and his voice sounded like an angel. He gave so much into the song I couldn't help but almost cry, but I held it in because I did not want to cry right now. The chours rolled around and I got chills.