120- Neville's 38th

"So you two have been dating?" Ophelia demanded of Hope and Alfie. Ophelia had caught them red handed making out on the Hogwarts Express, and had dragged them out onto the platform to where the Weasleys and extended family were gathering. "How long have you been dating? Alphard Fabian Black, you tell me right now!"

"Um..." Alfie rubbed the back of his neck, "a while."

"Who knew about this?" Ophelia turned to Sirius, Remus, Neville and Venus.

Neville and Venus burst out laughing.

"You two?" Sirius looked at his daughter and Neville disapprovingly, "you two knew and you didn't say anything?"

"In our defence, we thought that they'd tell you," said Hope, grinning at her Remus, who was shaking his head.

"How long have you known?" Sirius asked Venus, who was trying to regain her composure.

"We caught them snogging during the anniversary ball," said Venus, through snorts of laughter.

"My own flesh and blood," Sirius looked between his children, "both lying to me."

"You'll get over it dad."

********

"I'm so glad that all that Halley-Adam-James drama is over," said Venus to Ginny and Mali when the women met up during the summer holidays, "it was giving me wrinkles. James and Halley made up and Adam and Halley broke up. Phew."

"So did they literally just not talk for most of the year?" Mali asked.

"Yeah, it was bizzare, it was like that one time Fred and George got mad at eachother and wouldn't speak to eachother, but it lasted almost a year, not five minuets."

"Well at least they've sorted it out now," said Mali. "But anyway, I totally saw the Hope and Alfie thing coming."

"Everyone saw that coming, apart from their parents," Ginny laughed.

"I can say the same about Halley and James," said Mali, grinning at her two best friends.

"They are not going to get together!" Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Well, when the do. I will rub it in your faces as much as I like."

"You can do that, because there is no way they're going to get together." Venus insisted.

********

"Happy Birthday Nev," Venus kissed Neville's cheek when she returned from the Shrieking Shack on the 31st July.

"Let me sleep," complained Neville, burrowing further into his blankets.

"No way, you're thirty eight. You're still young, don't waste your youth in bed!" Venus pulled the duvet off him, "plus, if I'm not allowed to sleep neither are you."

"How much coffee have you drunk?" Neville asked.

"One cup- give or take six," said Venus, grinning at Neville. "Now up! Up! Up! Up!"

"Okay, I'm getting up give it a rest Ve." Neville scrambled out of bed, "I hate you so much!" He rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Is that code for I love you?" Venus teased.

Neville laughed and pulled Venus into a kiss, "Of course it is."

"Whoa," the couple broke apart to see Halley and the twins standing at the door, "c'mon parents, let's not do that right now," said Halley.

"We're so sorry," said Venus sarcastically.

"We bought dad some presents," said Nova. Both of the twins had armfuls of presents.

"Neville, put a shirt on," suggested Venus, "he'll come open them in a bit."

Remember to vote, comment and be amazing!
~Em xx