Chapter 25

(Smut in this chapter)
Kyle

I've never been so turned on in my damn entire life. No girl I've ever been with managed to get my dick to throb as much as Jameson currently has, and although the lack of friction was beginning to frustrate me, I was having way too much fun taunting the skinny blonde who was completely submitted to me.

My body laid against the back of his, my erect cock poking prominently at the material of his sweats right where his perky ass sits. Jameson's breathing had turned to heavy, almost pants as he awaited to see what I'd do to him next.

Although I was silently freaking out, unsure what to do if things do progress in a way I actually want them to, I still have a very small amount knowledge on gay sex, or how to top for that matter. However, on the other hand, I was far too intrigued by the mess I'd already put Jameson in, and part of me liked the idea of having him tell me what to do if it came to that point. Having that innocent little mouth speak such dirty things as he orders me around, telling what he desires and what he doesn't just has my cock pulsing to the extent where it's ready for release.

My kisses which had started off soft and light on the skin behind his ear, had progressed down to Jamie's neck, where he further went on to tilt his head to grant me more access to the area. Loving how Jamie is clearly into being dominated, I allowed a grunt to leave my lips as he responded with small hums emitting from the back of his throat.

"Want you Kyle." Jamie breathed, leaving a beat between each word which only caused my cock to jolt from the sexiness which was his husky, low toned voice. Just hearing those three words fall so effortlessly from his lips, I gave up on teasing him altogether. I needed this boy, in more ways than I could ever imagine.

In one motion, I leaned back momentarily, flipping Jameson over onto his back. Before I really have my way with him, I took a moment to take a real glimpse at the state the boy was currently in. A light blush covered his cheeks as his famous greyish-blue coloured eyes which now reflected hints of green in them peered through his half open eyes. His shirt, which I was moments away from ripping off his body, rode up his torso, revealing just the right amount of pale, smooth skin which I wanted to run my tongue all over. And finally, the bulge which was ever so evident in the material of his restricted, tight skinny jeans, made me want to take him into my mouth before sucking him dry of every single droplet of his liquid. He looked heavenly.

Sliding my own shift off, I delved back into presenting Jamie's skin with kisses along any part of his skin which was showing. Pants left his plump lips as he grabbed onto my hair, running those long slender fingers through it as though he'd never get the chance to again.

My own hands, after finding the hem of his shift, yanked the material over his head, resulting in a groan leaving my lips as the skinny figure I've grown very accustomed to was presented before me. I could see the slight fear which overcame Jameson as I once again took a second to really appreciate the beautifully built male before me, struggling to see what he was so afraid of.

"You okay?" I asked in a whisper, pressing my sweat covered chest to his as my lips brushed his own. Jameson nodded unconvincingly, moving his hands around my back where he went on to tighten around me. I could sense the uneasiness in his actions, replacing what was only moments ago actions of lust and want which equally matched my own.

"You're beautiful, you know that?" I peered down at him, my eyes darting between his and his lips which were parted open slightly. I wanted nothing more than for Jameson to feel comfortable within his own body, as he rightly already should. I knew the sudden uneasiness came the moment I took his shirt off, and naturally, his confidence went downhill.