A Hope Resurrected

Your POV

"Here you go Asriel." As the piece of my soul flew over to him he looked as if he was happy and hopeful. He took it without question and soon regained his true form but just like with the other times you broke parts from your soul it cost you.

HP 116/999999

HP 89/999856

You drop to the ground from exhaustion. "Damn it really does sap your energy....But I still have one more job to do, Chara you're up, let's see your soul" I say exhausted "Let's do this before he's done over there."

No POV

(Y/N) then walked over to Chara and focused his energy to her soul, knowing that there may be two demons in her, her own and the remnants of his own. As he searched her soul he could find only one. "Alright Chara are you ready for this, because it will sting since you are losing a small part of yourself?" he asked. "Yes I have been ready for this forever." Chara said. Soon her soul was turned blue and gold as (Y/N) focused his energy then Chara dropped to the ground in pain as her soul was being ripped apart to remove the demon, and then they both could see it

Chara's POV

Is that my demon it looks just like me? In a glitchy voice it spoke "AhhH It FEEls greAt to BE bACk In REaliTY noW to FinISH What i StarTed yeArs Ago" and with that many knives appeared around its hand. "No you won't do anything for as long as you live you demon" (Y/N) said as many five foot tall GBs appeared around it and he summoned his soul weapon accedentally.

Your POV

My soul weapon is a scythe cool. I looked a the demon standing in front of me and released a huge blast from all of the GBs. As the smoke cleared it charged at me "WhAT's WronG Don'T wanT to Fight ME beCauSE I reSemBLE her." I thought back to my past and a memory I forced myself to forget came back to me.

FLASHBACK

I am standing in the rain looking over at her, my "girlfriend" as she was kissing someone else it was him, Kent Bradley, when they finished he smirked at me and when he did she turned around, she was Clara, a girl who greatly resembled Chara when she spoke her voice easily cut through me, "Sorry (Y/N) but I choose him, he knows how to give a girl a good time." When she said that something in me snapped, this was the sixth time, I couldn't do it anymore. The next day when I got to school I had gym first and in it we were practicing using our soul powers by sparring, the teacher put us into random pairs and luckily for me, but not so for her, I was paired with Clara. As we all got ready my vision blurred I didn't know what was happening and I blacked out and when I awoke I was standing over a beaten and bloody Clara when I looked down at my hands I realized I had killed her but I couldn't remember how, everyone told me it wasn't my fault a dark aura surrounded me and I acted lifeless I had overpowered five teachers in my fury and they were all knocked out. I was later told by my parents that when I was born I had been cursed by a demon and that when I get consumed by any emotion I would lose control and be taken over. I took this and ran with it, not showing any emotion until three years later, when I fell into the underground.

end of flashback

I stood there crying at this returned memory but used it to fuel my building rage. "No it's not that, it's that I never really remembered why I did it." I got slashed by it's knives.

HP 88/999856

"You reminded me why, and now I can finally fight with all of my strength." Then all of a sudden all of my wounds disappeared, and several waves of energy came from me. "You can no longer harm me." It launched hundreds of knives at me and I stood there taking them all.

HP 88/999856

"No memory can hurt me and that's all you are, just a bad memory and my new hope will eliminate you."