Chapter Thirty Three|| New Steps

So before we get started, I do want to say that I did indeed change it from "immaculateness" to "immaculate" because I created that title awhile ago and my grammar has indeed gotten better and it was haunting me to change it :) so I did. 

Lets begin. You can also read the song above as you read if you want a happy feeling like I did when writing ;)

{Emily's POV}

I wore an all white dress, my hair was down, and I wore no shoes. I felt truly immaculate, that's for sure. 

"You nervous?" Oliver asked and I looked next to me with a small smile. 

"A little." 

Oliver wore khakis and a plain white button up shirt. He looked yummy, that was for sure. 

Today was the day I became luna. A new step into our new lives of mates. If I would be a true mate to him, then this was the next move. The ritual differs between packs usually. It's has the same meaning and some of the same signatures, but the Immaculate pack was a different one. 

You are being accepted as a pure luna or alpha when the ritual is done. Hints the pure white attire. Then, you do the full ritual under the light of the full moon in honor of the Goddess for blessing you; giving her a front seat to the action. 

I could hear the murmuring of the pack outside of the church's ritual grounds. We were currently waiting in the church until the moon was almost at its highest peak. 

"Don't be nervous, babe. Do you want me to walk you through everything again?" 

"No, I think I got it. It's just...this is new for the both of us and I guess I'm anxious is all." he smiled lacing his hand through mine and brought my hand to his lips, placing a soft kiss atop. 

He practically had drilled the whole ceremony into my brain the week before. First we address the pack, Oliver gives a small introductory, then it starts. We join our blood by making a small cut on our hand and letting it join together in a cup when the moon reaches its peak. It's rumored that when doing so, the Goddess blesses the couple. Then after, everything is over. It was short and sweet, but I'm sure when I'm out there in front of hundreds of people it'll be anything but. 

"It's time." Oliver's beta said catching our attentions. 

"We're coming, get everyone quieted down." he nodded at Oliver's command and headed back outside. 

We stood from our seats and he leaned forward placing a soft kiss on my lips. 

"I'll be there with you through the whole thing. If at any moment you need a minute, tell me."

"Okay, babe, I got it." I mused and he playfully rolled his eyes. 

"I'm just reminding you."

"I know, now go." I joked playfully shoving him towards the door. 

We both soon emerged from the church and the murmuring went silent. I looked over the crowd and they stared back with a look of admiration: something I wasn't used to. 

"I thank you all for coming out tonight for a...very special occasion for our pack." Oliver looked to me giving me a smile and continued. "I think you all know Emily Sire and the help she has gave our pack over the past couple of months. It was not hard after a week or so later from her arrival that people started to discover she was my mate. I wouldn't trade what has happened between Emily and me for anything. Emily has became my life lately and I'm sure soon enough she'll become yours too just like you will to her. So tonight I ask you to accept Emily as your luna as will I."

I let out a shaky breath at his speech. This all just got one hundred times more real. Oliver looked up seeing the moon would be at its peak at any moment. 

"It is time to begin." he grabbed two knives from the table before us and handed me one. 

"Not only are we joining Emily as your luna tonight, but we join together as an official and stronger pack leaded by a strong minded luna and a strong willed alpha. Emily Sire, do you accept the title as luna to the Immaculate Pack and pledge to lead them to the best of your ability and plan to only help your pack in the best ways possible?"

"I do." I spoke confidently and pride seeped into Oliver's expression. 

"We cut our palms to join our blood: a forever bond." we placed the knives at our palms and at the same time we glided the blade along our skin. 

The cut burned but I fought down the grimace and held my hand over the bowl as did Oliver. The second our blood mixed it was like power surged through me. It was nothing I'd never experienced. My headed pounded as new links were created. 

'Welcome luna.'

'Welcome, my luna.' Hundreds of welcomes danced through our link and I laughed covering my mouth at the warm feeling in my chest listening to them all. 

Wolf whistles and howls were heard along with clapping and Oliver grinned picking me up and spinning me around. 

"Your new luna!" he called out and I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck. 

He slowly placed me back on my feet bringing me in for another kiss and in that moment, I knew everything would be okay because I had him, and with him I would never be alone again. 

I would be happy. 

****

"You sure about this?" Oliver mumbled as I struggled with the buttons of his shirt. 

"More than sure." I replied and a satisfied growl rumbled within his chest. 

"Alright, baby girl, I'm not holding back." he spoke pushing my hands away and yanked his shirt over his head easily. 

"Didn't expect you to, or were you?" I teased and his eyes shined a bright green a the hint of the threat in my tone. 

His hands trailed down to my lips gripping the sides of my dress before starting to pull it up causing my heart to speed up. 

When it was off, I stood in nothing but undergarments and his eyes raked my body greedily and he pulled me to him capturing my lips once more. 

"Goddess, you're so damn beautiful." he mumbled against them and I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck as he picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist walking up backwards towards his bed. 

As he placed me down softly, I knew nothing would be the same after this night. 

"You're mine." he said staring down at me like he wanted me to say the words even though he knew. 

"Yours."

"And I'm yours." he added hovering over me as he placed a kiss on my mark. 

One day, I'd mark him. 

________________________________________________________________________

and everyone knows what happens next. HA I know, I suck. Maybe in the future you'll get a separate book with some steamy scenes or something. Who knows. 

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

just know books 5,6, & 7 won't have as many chapters as 2,3, & 4. 

  so...there is possibly...one...chapter...left. 

THEN THE EPILOGUE THAT IS GOING TO LEAVE YOU SHOOOKKKKK

okay bye

please state if there are spelling errors :)