Unexpected Guests

Julie's pov:

"Julie, Julie, Julie, Julie, Julie!" I let out a sigh of annoyance as I glare at Ashton from the seat beside me.

We were seated in one of the rows of the stands waiting for the boys to show up.

I thought it would be a perfect time to finish my homework...

But Ashton thought otherwise.

"Ashton, just give me like five more minutes." I complain trying to continue my History homework.

Well, until it was rudely snatched away.

"Give it back." I try to grab it but Ashton holds it out of my reach.

"No!!" He says laughing at my attempted fails.

He then sets it on top of my book bag. I let out a sigh of relief as I go to grab it but he grabs my hand instead.

He pulls me up from my seat and starts pulling me towards the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay so I may of kinda sorta lied." He says, walking towards the ring.

When we get right in front of it, he stops.

He lets go of my hand and faces me.

"What are you talking about?" I question him.

"There is no practice today." He says walking into the ring and sitting down criss cross on the floor.

"Wait, then why are we here?" I step in side the ring and sit right beside him.

"Because... I don't know." He says attempting to look away.

For some reason, I didn't believe him a single bit.

"Ashton." I poke his side.

Nothing.

Not this again..

"Ashton." I poke his side again.

He is so stubborn.

"Ashton." I attempt to poke his side again but he grabs my finger before I could do so.

I give him a sheepish smile while he looks at me.

"What?" He asks letting go of my finger.

"Can you please tell me the actual reason why I'm here."

"I already told you."

"Right, now the truth?"

At this, he looks away again.

I roll my eyes as I look around the arena.

Empty.

And quiet for once.

At least people weren't screaming over one another with Ashton's face on their shirts.

Please, never again.

"I just wanted to spend time with you." He whispers lowly all of a sudden.

"What?" I ask and face towards him.

Yeah I heard what he said.

But I'm a bad person okay!

"I said I just wanted to spend time with you!!" He looks back over at me, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

I smile at that.

When he sees me smiling, he covers his face with his hands. "I knew you would laugh."

With a smile still on my face, I try to remove his hands from his face. "No, I think it's cute." Now I actually laugh as he groans.

"That's even worse!!" He argues removing his hands and looking at me.