Chapter 15

Dedicated Chapter Song: Scream - New Year's Day

Bring me to bed but don't sleep. I wanna feel your sweat on my skin. Gimme the pressure you know I need. And if I'm tied up, you take the lead.
(Anna)

(A/N: Warning: I am trying something with this chapter, meaning

(A/N: Warning: I am trying something with this chapter, meaning... THERE'S GONNA BE SOME SMUT. Many of you keep wondering why I don't put any in the story and it's just cause I'm not sure if 1. I can write it good and 2. If Wattpad will take it down. So let's see if this chapter will survive. I know I won't when this is over.

If you're uncomfortable with smut...I don't really know what to tell you. This book is rated M for a reason.)

Anna had retreated to her new bedroom shortly after the meeting to clear her mind for a while

Anna had retreated to her new bedroom shortly after the meeting to clear her mind for a while. Surprisingly, it wasn't long before her husband followed, locking the door behind him. Anna, in shock, turned to him. “Locking the door?” she questioned aloud.

“I don't want anyone to disturb us,” he replied calmly. “You seemed on edge enough. I'll be damned if I let someone break your mind again.” Anna reached up into her hair and yanked off her crown. “You know... To me, this is just a meaningless headpiece.” she sighed. “I can never be a real Queen. When Hysteria is gone, I don't know if I'll continue with this act.”

“Act?” Levi cocked his head. Anna sucked in her breathe and glanced away from him. “Never mind.” she huffed and turned away from him. “It... doesn't matter anymore...” her shoulders relaxed as she reached up to pull her hair out of the intricate braid it was in and let her brunette curls flow down her back. Levi held his breath and kept a straight face, though that was extremely hard for him to do.

“I want to believe we're getting closer,” Anna said, glancing out the window of her room to moat down below surrounding the castle. “To the outside world beyond the ocean. I can remember only bits and fragments of my minute time in Marley.” she exhaled as Levi was suddenly beside her, glancing out at the same view. “My father...in all honesty, I suppose I know who my mother is now but my father remains a mystery. Was he truly who she said he was?”