Chapter 18

" Breaking News! Upcoming star Y/N Y/L/N in deadly accident reported to be in crucial condition in the hospital. The interesting thing is her ex-boyfriend Chris Sheffield was there. Why? Is something happening? Maybe, maybe not " Ingrid says.

" Turn the freaking radio off please! " Y/F/N begs.

" Y/F/N it's going to be okay. Y/N is going to be okay, okay I promise " Alex says holding her.

" I can't loose her I can't she's my best friend she's basically my-my sister " Y/F/N cries. We have never seen this side of Y/F/N she's always so tough and strong.

" Chris Sheffield speaks out! " Ingrid comments.

" You make things be twisted around. You worry about if Y/N and I will start dating again, and not about that her freaking life is on the line. There is a chance that she could never wake up. So please worry about what actually matters " he demands, you can tell he wants to cry.

I call Chris.

" Hey Dyl what's up? " He asks.

" We're almost to the hospital, and what you said was amazing it spoke volume " I say. " I have a question. If there was a chance Y/N and you got back together would you take it? " I ask.

" Maybe " he comments. " Do you believe there is a chance that she won't wake up? " He asks.

" I hope she does wake up, but there is a chance she won't " I say.

" I should go, but I will see you when you guys get to the hospital " he replies.

" Got it. See you soon Chris " I say.

" Yeah see you soon " he says. He hangs up the phone, I look at everyone in the car. Everyone is either asleep or almost asleep from crying to much.

" What did he say? " Ki Hong asks.

" That we just need to get to the hospital, she may not wake up due to her conditions " I say. Thomas is looking at his phone. " What's on your mind Thomas? " I ask.

" The last text, she and I texted was me saying. Do you want to get lunch sometime this week, and her saying yeah it's a date " he says.

" Why don't you go to sleep Tommy " Ki Hong says.

" Was it an accident? This 'drunk' driver was found out to not be even drunk. Did this driver try to kill Y/N? Find out tonight " Ingrid says. I change the station. We are still driving when a news report comes on. " The driver who supposedly drunk wasn't. The man is in custody now, and is being questioned. Everyone is asking did he just loose control or was this planned? Asher Fort has been a fan for Y/N for years. After an encounter they had he was left furious. So on this night did he plan on trying to kill Y/N? " She asks.

" Why would I try to kill her? I've been a fan for her for years. I wouldn't want to kill her! " He says to the police.

" What we need to think about is Y/N's health, she's in serious condition. Luckily Froy Gutierrez was on the site, when the accident happened " Ingrid says.

We're at the hospital, and Chris is waiting of us outside with her family.

" I can't loose my baby I can't " her mom cries.

" Ms. Y/L/N don't worry we aren't going to loose her " I say.

" Dylan I already lost her father to a crazy person, I can't loose another one " she says.

Liliana is crying as she hugs the only person she knows Y/F/N. It's hard to see her cry. " Y/L/N I can't loose her, I can't she's my best friend.... " She cries. Everyone is still upset about the whole matter. We walk to the ICU, and look at Y/N.

" She's still alive right? " Kaya asks.

" Yeah she's barely surviving " Ms. Y/L/N says.

" Okay " Kaya says.

" Ms. Y/L/N! " A nurse screams running up to us.

" Yes? " She asks. " What happened? " She adds.

" Did you know she was pregnant? " The nurse asks.

" Wait what?! " We all say.

" We heard two hearts, well technically we heard three. I'm pretty sure she isn't an alien, so she has to be pregnant " she says.

We all look at her laying there like death for her is creeping into the room.

" Remember how this all started? " Thomas asks.

" Yeah it was a crazy journey " I say.

" A crazy one " Ki Hong says.

Have you ever thought that maybe something could be different? Maybe seeing something in someone else's mind would change how you saw stuff.

" ACTION! " Wes screams.

" HIDE COME ON GUYS HIDE! " Thomas screams.

" AND CUT! That's a wrap for the day go back to the hotel. Oh and guys the newbies are coming they will start with you guys tomorrow " Wes says.

" Got it " Dylan says.

" Tommy you coming? " Ki Hong asks.

" Yeah " I say. Wes walks to another part of the studio, I see a beautiful girl standing there. She has Y/H/L, Y/H/T, Y/H/C. She's talking to Wes and another girl.

" TOMMY! Are you coming? " Ki Hong screams.

" Coming " I scream.

Wow she has such a beautiful smile.

I wake up, and walk outside. Dylan is talking to a girl that is sitting on the ground. Weird, she's so beautiful. Seriously so beautiful. They hug, and Dylan walks back.

" Who was that? " I ask.

" An old friend Y/N Y/L/N. She's actually Maggie, so it's your lucky day you get to kiss her " he says laughing.

" Why are you laughing? " I ask.

" Cause her boyfriend is a really jealous person. He'll do anything to make sure it's just him and her " Dylan says.

She's sitting on the ground looking at her phone. She sighs and goes back into the room.

" You think she's cute don't you? " He asks.

" What no?! " I say defending myself. " Plus even if I did. Which I don't! She has a boyfriend that's just wrong " I add.

" Whatever Tommy. See you tomorrow " he says going into his room.

" Bye Dyl " I say.