35: Captured Wolf (!)

AFTER THE INCIDENT in the library, Dean's head was a mess

He could not forget the fiery sensation of someone's full lips, nor the ecstasy that was gradually built up at that moment. It felt good, as if he was released from imprisonment.

Passion can be likened to love, and sometimes, it can be difficult to discern.

However, Dean was also aware that he did not resist a certain someone's advancement. He understood what he was getting himself into once he allowed a particular someone's mouth dominate him.

Dean stared at his laptop's screen that had lines of codes, but his mind was always drifting to the man who was languidly laying on the spare bed in his room. The man refused to leave him alone after leaving the library.

"Hey, why exactly are you here?" Dean's hoarse voice questioned.

Denise propped up himself to gently gaze at Dean and said, "Because you are here of course.."

"You need to earn your keep. Stop bothering me will you? You are troubling me." Dean's eyes shifted, his thin lips pursed. He looked like he was indeed getting affected by Denise's allure.

After being pestered constantly, Dean didn't expect that his heart would soften for someone like Denise. The man didn't seem keen to the real world, but rather, someone who was otherworldly and may disappear before you know it.

Unsuspectingly, Dean was not far from the truth.

Denise sat himself up at the edge of the bed, still burning holes on Dean's face, briefly glancing down to his broad shoulders and toned arms. The young man was indeed impeccable. He unconsciously licked his upper lip, which had caught Dean's eyes by chance.

The tension in the room grew intense at that brief eye contact, while Dean's mind relieved the sensual moment in the library once again, blush creeping onto his ears and to his cheeks.

After all, he had never been touched, nor was he perverse enough to explore his own. He unconsciously begun tapping his foot on the floor as the silence stretched.

Denise smirked, resting his chin on his palm, its elbow resting atop his knee. His gaze was intensely exploring Dean from head to toe, his thoughts spiraling on how he'd love to ravage the aloof young man.

One may call him perverse but he couldn't help feeling hot after experiencing the sexual tension once. It was more than he had imagined, and a naughty claw kept clawing at his heart, telling him to reach out, to touch and to ravage the beautiful creature.

But there was more to his feelings than physical touch, and he intended to devour the beauty... inside out.

"You are lovely..." Denise whispered in the silence. It was clear and raspy, and it rammed Dean's chest. Thump—

Dean refused to look, lest he'd find himself acting strange.

He was no fool, and he knew he was slowly being lured by the incubus that hovered by his side almost all the time. And he sensed danger.