Chapter 15

§
Chapter 15
Me u and hennessy
§

(Warning: secure your wigs edges and hair folicles)

"Aha you gotta be quicker then that slo- oww erik why would you hit me that hard!" I yell falling onto the floor. What started as a normal shopping trip to the mall with the 4 of us turned into a fight of which mall we were going to, which got physical.

"You being dramatic right now i didnt even hit you that hard" he says stepping over me but i punch him in the back of the leg where a pressure point is making him fall and i jump to put him in a headlock but he learned from his mistake yesterday and grabbed my legs so i couldnt put him in a head lock with them again but forgets my arm which i grab at one of his dreads near the middle of his head making him yelp and let go of my legs. I smirk when he turns around and i wrap my arms around his neck ready to put him in a head lock but all he does is stand up like i weigh nothing. "Why would you do that knowing i dont like that shit cause it hurts" he huffs no longer fighting back and basically just walking around with me on his back.

"You just a soar loser now admit that i win and ill let go" i command but he ignores me slapping my thigh hard as hell. I hiss and wrap my arms tighter around his neck but instead of fighting back he sticks his tounge out and licks my arm making me sqeal in disgust as i let go falling onto the floor. "Now why would you do some trifling stuff like that see thats why i dont like you now" i huff scrubbing my arm and i dont miss the smirk on his face.

"So uhh now that yall fought what mall yall want to go to for outfits tonight?" Luca ask confused at our interaction and how we were both now sharing a kitkat bar.

"Oh i already got a outfit for tonight i dont need one i just dont like westfield mall" i tell them licking the chocolate off my fingers and erik watches me with a blank look before looking at luca and amara who are clearly amused.

"Yall know i stay fresh so i got outfits for days, i just hate northpoint mall they dont even have a nordstrom and the food court is trash, so where yall wanna go?" Erik ask opening up another kit kat bar.

"I just watched yall fight for 15 straight minutes about what mall to go to and neither one of yall need to- you know what we'll see yall tonight at the club" luca complains standing up obviously fed up with us as he takes amaras hand and pulls her out slamming the door in the process.

"Somebodies fiesty" i chuckle turning back towards erik who was smirking at the door. "Whats with the smirk?" I ask and he only shakes his head before giving me a once over.

"You might want to start getting ready now,you look a little rough with your noodle head ass" erik teases and i glare at him before i gain a smirk of my own.

"Good so that means i dont have to braid your weak behind dreads, right?" I smirk walking towards the bathroom picking up the pillows we knocked down. Unpacking my makeup brushes on the counter erik sits on the opposite side watching the whole time as i do my makeup curiously. Once i spray my face with the setting spray he begins coughing dramaticaly and i glare.

"You forgot about that sparkly shit" he says and i laugh picking up my highlighter and putting on extra for the fun of it before putting all my brushes and makeup back in the bags and holders.