♨PROLOGUE

For; gigiloveskookie 💕😙

This chapter contains mature content 🔞 so read at your own risk...
The ♨ emoji in the title suggests mature content

Who am I kidding to anyway lol 😂😂

"- Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart"

That is exactly what you were feeling at the moment, to define in simple terms; euphoria best explained your state at the moment and why wouldn't you be all glee? You were getting promoted to officially become manager of the Kim corporates!
This surely calls in for some HUGE celebration since it's been one of your biggest dreams to be manager slash that, to even be a part of the Kim corporates!
It was something of a far cry if you ask your two-years-before whiny self who'd never in her wildest dreams had imagined something of this sort to happen in stock....

But dreams do come true....

You lock the door of your room after bidding your parents goodnight. They were over the top happy for you and so your mother had prepared your favorite dinner as a reward. Your father declared that you and your lover, jungkook would be getting married in a matter of two weeks. Now what else could get better than this?

You giggle at yourself and mentally pat your back for achieving something as big as this.
You take off your casuals and dress yourself into your night dress which was a thin fabric baby pink tee with black jockey shorts.

You heave a sigh and turn the lights off of your room and plop yourself on the bed.
You decide to scroll through your phone which was currently filled with well wishes from friends and family members. A proud smile plasters your face in the process, one by one you reply a sinple thank you to each text when suddenly the faint sound of someone tapping your window daunts you.

The phone slips it way onto your head in the process making you moan in pain.
You tsk and walk towards the your window knowing who's it gonna be.

You slid your window as quietly as you can, trying your best not to wake your parents and your sister, jisoo and her sleeping baby up.

"Congratulations!!" He half yells and you shut his mouth to make him lower his voice.

"Shh you idiot! Eomma appa and unnie are sleeping!" You whisper

"What does it even matter now, baby?" He chuckles as he gets inside, "we are getting married soon anyway...." He leans in closer to kiss you but something gets in between you two
"Oops I almost forgot!" He sighs and hands you over something which was hard to figure out in the darkness that your room was filled with.

You flash your phone light on and see a him holding a chocolate bouquet, "aww thank you kookie!" You yelp in surprise and instantly hug him

"Uh uh babygirl..... Do you really think that's the only gift I'm gonna give you for this mind blowing achievement you've received?" He caresses your ass and whispers into your left ear.
Shivers run down your spine, like everytime.

Jungkook lives just a street across your house and so it's not unusual that he ends up stopping by at your window every weekend to meet and spoil you with the utmost affection that he can provide. It all started since the time you two started dating each other which was by the end of 12th grade..... It has been about 6 years to that.... No wonder time flies by so fast.

"What's in for me then...." You teasingly whisper back, biting his earlobe.

He smirks before leaning closer to your collarbone. He licks it twice and starts sucking your sweet spot which he already discovered long back.

His lips dance over your bone for a few seconds until he's assured that he's left a mark of his possession there.
His hand travel down your waist and it shifts lower, grabbing your ass and squeezing it tightly.

The bouquet you were holding earlier drops on the floor as a moan leaves your lips

"Umm.... You're so fine, y/n-ah" he says in between the pepper kisses he leaves around your neck.

You pull him by his hair in order to make a move yourself.
You grab hold of his cheeks and harshly kiss him on the lips.
You bite his lower lip making him moan out of pleasure but then a smirk plasters his lips and he pushes you slightly
"Hmm... My girl is being a little too much dominating tonight huh?"

You giggle and pull him back for a kiss.
You two keep sucking off each other until he decides to change the action by shoving his tongue forcefully into your mouth.
Your tongue dances around his as it gets tangled making you taste his saliva.
He press his tongue over yours in order to dominate you.
Well that's who he is basically..... The dominating kind.

He doesn't break the kiss and suddenly grab you by your thighs, he lifts you up and throws you on top of your bed.

You gasp as he does so....
Jungkook removes his shirt, eyes still not leaving you.
You look at him with lust overpowering you. You waste no time and start removing your shirt and bra in order to make it all much easy for him.

He smirks looking at you, "I love you so much y/n"
He says as he hovers on top of you.
He starts kissing you passionately and squeeze your boobs constantly making you moan out his name.

"Your moans are like music to my ears y/n" he grunts

"Shh..."

"I know they are sleeping.... But you gotta be less sexy y/n-ah" he groans looking at your squishy breasts.
He leans in closer and plays with your nipples.
He occasionally bites them and teases you by twisting them in circles with his teeth.

His hand snake around your core which was still covered via your shorts. He slowly gets rid of your shorts, leaving you in your lacy panty.

He sits on top of your thighs and looks at your lower area.
He pulls your panty up, creating a wedgie. It gave a full view of your lower lips through the fabric.

He kisses the covered part and pokes his fingers, trying to tease you.

"Mhmm... Ah" you moan continuously, "stop teasing me jungkook.... Please" you beg

"So needy...." He chuckles before pulling your panties down altogether.

He removes his boxers and pumps himself a couple times before entering inside you, "congratulations babygirl....you're the best!
I love you so much"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Didn't proof read*

Somebody please sprinkle some holy water on me!!
Lmao 😂

So I intend this book to be a short story .... Uh... Yeah well that's all I gotta say as of now....

Love y'all 😙😙💕

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹