Chapter 3

You both took a moment to realize that the entire room was staring at you in silence. Everybody had been surprised by your fall and Jimin's quick reflexes and was now waiting for you both to take back your assigned positions.

Jimin's view:

It was the girl from before. The girl that had caught his attention. She had laid in his arms as he had caught her and his arms were still tingling from her touch. He was glad that he had been fast enough to catch her. The fall would've probably hurt a lot. Their eyes had locked for a second and he hadn't been able to look away. She had had an effect on him he couldn't explain. She had intrigued him, to say the least, her cutely blushing cheeks, big eyes and pillowy lips captivating his attention. Only reluctantly, he had pulled away, liberating her from his embrace, feeling everybody's gazes on them. After all, he was an idol and she was a fan, if he had held her any longer people would have made suspicious comments. 

Now that he could see her entire face, he wasn't disappointed at all. Her alluring eyes were big and seemed endlessly deep, framed by long, dark lashes. Her skin looked soft and was flawless except for a little scar just at the side of her jaw. That scar didn't diminish her beauty though, it only added character to it. Her nose was small and cute. Her lips full and delicately curved. She was beautiful. That was probably the easiest way to say it. He couldn't hold back the smile that was threatening to appear on his lips again, she was just too adorable. 

Even though they weren't touching anymore, they were still standing quite close to one another. The tension was palpable. Her eyes were still wide in surprise, looking unbearably cute.

He cleared his throat, snapping out of his analysis. He had to focus. "Ehm, well let's go back to the table shall we?" he asked her confidently and went back to his seat, trying to hide the fact that he had been slightly unsettled by the events. She followed him and sat down in front of him quickly, wanting to get rid of the attention she was getting from the others. "Thank you for catching me," she said looking embarrassed. "No problem," he answered tilting his head slightly while smiling. "Does that happen often to you?" he asked with a teasing expression. She shook her head but started laughing a split second later. "Okay, yes I admit, I can be quite clumsy sometimes," she laughed. Cute. "Next time, just tell me before you fall, that way I will be prepared," he said winking at her, his tone flirtier than intended. "Will do," she chuckled and smiled shyly at him, her eyes looking down. As she looked up again, a strand of hair loosened and fell in front of her eyes. Not able to resist the temptation of tugging it away for her, his arm reached out toward her delicate face. His hand slowed down in the motion, as he realized what he was doing, but it was too late now. Hand awkwardly hovering midway, his fingers were brushing against her jaw before he softly tugged the hair strand away. She was staring at him with a flabbergasted expression. "Oh sorry, I don't know what took me," he said laughing to himself. "It's fine," she answered with an amused yet soft look in her eyes.

Y/N's view:

He was looking at you, smiling the cutest smile you had ever seen. His eyes formed crescents with the creases of his skin, nearly disappearing completely. You hadn't expected him to have such an impact on you, but the slightest touch on your skin felt electric. How were you supposed to ever move on with your life after this? Nobody had ever made you feel that way in such a short amount of time. These boys had just managed to capture you entirely, it was no wonder they were so successful. 

A hand on your shoulder made you look up to a middle-aged woman. She looked at you with an apologetic smile, "Hello, I'm sorry to interrupt, but would you please follow me?". You were startled, but you stood up and looked at Jimin, who also seemed slightly confused. "Eunji, where are you taking her?" he inquired, obviously as curious as you were. She smiled, "I am just taking her to talk with Jia." His eyes grew wide and a knowing smile appeared on his face. He gave you a reassuring look before Eunji took you with her. "I hope we meet again," he mumbled to himself as he looked after your retreating back.

You were walking down a long corridor backstage. "Who is Jia?" you managed to ask and Eunji chuckled, "She's one of Bangtan's managers. I think that she might be interested in you. And you might be interested in what she might offer you.". Thoughts were running wild in your head, asking yourself what was happening. Why would BTS' manager want to talk to you? You had heard of a girl getting recruited at an EXO fan sign once, but these type of recruitments were very rare. But what else could they possibly want from you?

************

What do you guys think? I am sorry for posting such small chapters, it will get better in the future, I promise ; ) unless nobody reads this... then I might as well stop... I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave a comment below and tell me what you think of my story so far!