Finals I

By the end of the two weeks, class 1-A was ready for finals, prepped and prepared from hours of study sessions and physical training. They sat in their class as Aizawa stood at the front.

"For the finals course, you will start off with the written portion. Once finished, the staff and I will explain the physical portion to you. You have two hours. Begin." Aizawa said, handing the class their test copies. The class proceeded to do their test, and for many, it was difficult. People such as Iida, Momo, and Izuku breezed through the test, while others either took their time, like Cinder, or struggled greatly, like Mineta and Kaminari.

"If you finish your tests early, head down to the locker room and meet up at the control center of the training grounds." Thirteen said, as the fast finishers began to funnel out of the room.

...Later...

Once all students were in the control room, the entire Hero Course staff stood in front of them.

"Now that you've finished the written exam, your physical test is to make it past us." Ectoplasm said.

"We've created match ups for you students, and the exams will all be held simultaneously, except for one." Midnight explained. Momo and Cinder glared when they say the 18+ Hero wink at Izuku but sighed in relief when the gunslinger brushed it off.

"The rules of the exam are that you either have to capture us, or you have to get to a designated exit gate on the other side of the city, but we will come at you full force. Now then, these are the groupings." Aizawa said, and the list appeared on the screen.

Yaoyorozu Momo & Cinder Fall vs Eraserhead

Yuuga Aoyama & Uraraka Ochako vs Thirteen

Mina Ashido & Kaminari Denki vs Nedzu

Todoroki Shoto& Bakugou Katsuki vs Cementoss

Mineta Minoru & Hanta Sero vs Midnight

Koji Koda & Kyoka Jiro vs Present Mic

Kirishima Eijirou & Rikido Satou vs Nedzu

Mezo Shoji & Mashiro Ojiro vs Cementoss

Tsuyu Asui & Hagakure Tooru vs Snipe

Fumikage Tokoyami & Hitoshi Shinso vs Ectoplasm

"Wait, if this is the placement, where Is Midoriya-san?" Asked Tsuyu.

"Excellent question, Ms. Asui." Nedzu said. "We purposely left him out for this reason:" He said, as the last battle appeared on the screen.

Midoriya Izuku vs All Might

The class stared in shock at the last fight, as Izuku, despite knowing of his strength, has to somehow beat or escape the Number One Hero.

"Alright then! Yaoyorozu and Cinder, please make your way to training ground Beta. The rest, report to your designated courses, with the exclusion of Midoriya Izuku, and any groups fighting teachers participating in multiple exams, with the exception of Ectoplasm." Nedzu said. The class then dispersed into their pairs, and the Two Girls now faced the opening gate to their challenge.

"Ready?" Cinder asked, preparing dual glass blades.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Momo said, as a familiar revolver appeared in her hands. She loaded it with rubber ammunition, and held onto it with both hands as to be careful of the recoil. The gates opened, and the two girls ran inside to face their teacher. The two ran across the city, seeing the gate across the distance.

"We need to stay together. If Aizawa-Sensei uses his capture gear, try to be prepared." Momo said, placing the gun on her waist as she created a riot shield. In an alley, a grey blur shot from the shadows, and Momo quickly blocked the incoming capture tape, and a figure jumped on top of them. The two looked up, to see Aizawa hanging over them Spiderman-style, goggles over his eyes. Momo drew the gun, and threw her shield at the dodging teacher, and jumped back when he lunged to attack. She fired two shots at him, and Aizawa dodged the bullets, as Cinder rushed in with the bullets. As if it was a ballet, Cinder began to spin around Eraserhead, slashing with her blades with each spin. She then stopped and unleashed a barrage of sword swipes, which were dodged and responded two with a kick to the chest. Aizawa was about to launch his capture gear at Cinder, but had to jump away from two more bullets as Momo held her mimic revolver. She opened the chamber, and released the spent cartridges, placing a single rubber titanium round into the gun. She then cocked the gun again, and holstered it to block a punch. The two entered intense hand-to-hand combat, Momo taking damage due to Aizawa's superior reflexes. She flew back, and grunted when she realized he disabled her Quirk. Momo then aimed the revolver at him, as Cinder began to shoot arrows from a glass bow. Aizawa planned to get Momo to shoot Cinder by dodging last second, but realized he could not when Cinder surrounded him with fire. Aizawa dodged the arrows, and another bullet, and used his Quirk on Cinder. She then continued to use glass blades against him, while Momo used the opportunity to remember a few details.