Chapter 7

I shrugged and went to look around his room. There seemed to be some weird looking meat on a table, but I just ignored it, mostly not wanting to know what it is. E.J seemed to relax when I ignored the weird meat on the table. He then went and wrapped it up. He opened a mini fridge and my god there was a lot of that weird meat in there! Once again, I ignored this and saw his huge bed. My first reaction? Running to it, getting myself up on it after struggling, and then jumping on it, like there's no tomorrow. "WEEEEEEE!!! THIS IS FUN! I agree with him for once!" E.J went to me and tried to get me down. At some point he got on to and jumped trying to get me in mid air. I giggled because he just would launch me into the air even higher. I even forgot what I was going to do today, even though I'm sure I wasn't going to do anything, but bug people. After a while of jumping I suddenly stopped. E.J looked at me for a second and then noticed something was wrong. "You good there kiddo?" I grunted in response. My head was hurting and I knew why, Sane. He wanted to talk and I don't like talking to him, he's mean to me. I whimpered and put my hands to my head. E.J went closer to me and asked something. I couldn't hear because of the pounding in my head. "He wants to talk, but I don't want to talk to him, he's mean!!" My voice broke at the end of the sentence. "Who's he?!" E.J was clearly confused and worried for me. "sANe!" E.J then realized and remembered about the second personality thing. He then picked me up and put me on his bed. The pain was unbearable, but I refused to let him win. When he finally gave up, I was lying there, crying a river. E.J hugged me tight and then waited for my tears to stop. Sane just couldn't wait until I went to sleep or something?! I know thats not any better, but I don't have to deal with the pain, well besides the small headache afterwards. I'm not sure if it's just me, but Sane has been more quiet ever since I got here... I wonder why? I remember when I was at that god forsaken place and he would make me go crazy on everyone and would talk to me constantly. Maybe he feels comfortable here? I never know how he feels, so I'm just going to go with that. After about twenty minutes, there was a knock on E.J's door. E.J got up and answered it. It was Jane. "Lunch is ready and also have you seen (y/n)? We can't find him anywhere!" She sounded worried. "We're here!" She was surprised when I came up to E.J's side. Jane then looked at E.J and smiled. "Awww E.J is acting like a big brother!" E.J growled and then picked me up. "Let's just go already!" He growled and pushed past Jane and locking his door. "You let him into your room, but no one else!? How is that fair!?" E.J smirked and continued walking to the table area? I don't know what it's called. Jane ran after us still ranting and complaining about how E.J is being a jerk and how he's not being fair. This is going to be hanging over our heads for a while...

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
I don't have anything to say... Oh yeah thanks for more than 500 reads! We're close to 600, but why not thank you?

Masky-why not have some cheesecake to celebrate!?

Hoodie- y-yeah...why not Monkey?

Aww Hoodie, who could say no to you!?

Masky- HEY what about me!?

Hoodie do you hear something?

Hoodie-nope, let's go eat some cheesecake! *puts arm around Monkey's shoulder*

*Both walk away whistling innocently*

Oh yeah... *Hoodie and Monkey both* BAI OUR LIL KILLER MONKS!

Masky- WAIT FOR ME YOU JERKS! *runs after them*

~MONKEY