What Dreams?

Please read the notice at the end it's actually important this time... Also no Sophie the main love interest here is not based off of the Robin in Kay's Discord, as gorgeous as that man is, I just like the name.

Vik's POV

After having finally finished editing another of my videos, Now getting far enough ahead to take a small break, I realized while looking around my room how lucky I really have been to be able to do this for a job. I get paid to make people all over the world happy and entertained, I literally could not have asked for a better job.

Josh: "Hey Vik, Robin's here."

Vik: "Good timing I just finished up."

Josh: "Ahead?"

Vik: "Yeah a week, Let's hope nothing goes wrong."

I pushed my chair out from my desk and followed Josh downstairs, Him leaving me as I opened the front door to see the taller man standing in front of me. His dark hair and small frame worked wonders on my eyes whenever I saw him.

Robin: "Hi, Sorry I tried to message you a few times but I wasn't sure if..."

Vik: "It's fine Robin OK? Let me go get my bag and I'll be right down, Come in."

I saw how hesitant he was, Almost scared even.

Vik: "Are you ok?"

Robin: "Am I allowed in here? I know you live with a few other people, and you always talk about how the house is full all the time. I just don't want to make anyone uncomfortable because they don't know me."

Vik: "Don't worry about it OK? You are my guest, I'm inviting you into what is still my home."

Robin: "Right yeah of course."

Vik: "Come on would you like a drink?"

I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside, Leading him to the kitchen as he simply shook his head, Saying he got a drink for himself on the way here. He lived about an hour out of London, But his home, While a lot smaller, Felt more lived in, cozy. He didn't just have furniture in each room to make it look like it was regularly used. Him and his friend actually used most of the space in their house.

Robin: "Look Vik I'm flattered but I know of your friends, Do they know about me though?"

Vik: "Josh knows who you are but I'm sure I've mentioned it to the others."

Josh: "No you haven't Vik, Hey Robin."

Simon: "Robin?"

Josh: "Vik's Boyfriend."

I know I began to blush, But seeing Robin go bright red made me laugh.

Vik: "We aren't together."

Josh: "Mhm yeah right sure you aren't."

Simon: "Simon, Nice to meet you."

Robin: "A pleasure yourself Simon."

Vik: "I'm going to go and get my bag, I'll be down in a minute OK?"

Robin: "Uh sure..."

Josh: "Do we make you nervous?"

Robin: "A little, But not due to who you are, but because I need to make a good impression if I want to keep seeing Vik right?"

I couldn't help but grin to myself as I left the kitchen and started heading up the stairs. If he wanted to keep seeing me? I'm glad that he likes me. It makes me feel loved finally. Granted I have been in love before once, But this time, I don't know? I feel different this time. Maybe because Robin's a guy I don't know. As I changed my clothes and grabbed my suit case, a few other essentials I would need, I lugged it in my hand and started heading back down stairs, Placing it at the door before heading into the kitchen.