/i hate you/

Sasuke's POV

The name's Sasuke. Sasuke Uchiha, and I am starting to fall for my best friend. Which he can never find out.

"Go to the dance with me?" Kiba just asked Naruto.

I glared at Kiba and Naruto turned his head in my direction.

"Sasuke? You okay with being home alone for awhile?"

I nodded, even though there was no way in hell I was letting that go down.
Kiba had the fucking nerve, knowing I wouldn't approve it. I should kill him. I would kill him. But for the sake of Naruto's happiness, I won't.

Naruto smiled, but his eyes didn't match his smile. They were filled with hope.

"Then that settles it, I'll see you at the dance, Kiba."

Dogshit smiled. Cunt.

I tried my best to control my anger but I couldn't. I raised my hand. Kakashi looked up.

"I need to use the bathroom."

Knowing where this would go, I shot a look at Ino and pushed Kiba out of the seat as I walked past.

She quickly asked to go as well and followed.

I waited for her to walk out of the classroom.

She stopped and looked at me.

"Go to the dance with me tonight."

She nodded and blew me a kiss and I caught it.
She turned around and I washed my hands before entering the classroom where Kiba was sitting in my seat.

He's taking this way too far. First you ask out MY best friend, and then you take my spot?

"Get the hell out of my seat, Kiba."

He crossed his arms.

"Or what?"

The class gasped.
I grabbed his collar and whispered in his ear.

"I'll rip your testicles off and feed them to one of your closest family members, you mutt."

I let go and shoved him and he scampered back to his seat.

"Sasuke.." I heard Naruto beside me.