(10)

Johnny | Lydia

Triple update ! Wooo. Also to clear up confusion people may have, the names above 👆🏻 are to show who's who during text conversations. Johnny is in bold and Lydia is in italics. And those are the only text conversations exchanged for the duration of the story ❤️

Sorry  I've been MIA. I've been dealing with tic tac dics and their giant egos.

🤨 I wish I could decipher that.

But considering that you're talking dick size, I assume you're talking about your ex?

Bingo.

Not judging, just curious. How come you girls go in on a mans junk after a break up? Is he actually tic tac or is that just the easiest way to hit him where it hurts. Pun intended.

I'm just genuinely curious about the motive.

He's actually underwhelming.

I think.

He was my first so tbh I don't have a lot to compare it to. But I judged it off the fact that my first time wasn't painful... at all.

Well it's not always painful the first time? Is it?

Generally, from what I've heard and read. All that. Apparently the more relaxed she is the less it hurts but I was nervous as hell so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ohh. Well then.

Yeah.

Is it weird that I feel kinda bad for telling you all of that. Like I shouldn't be bashing him behind his back.

I won't tell anyone. But if that's how you feel, I'd refrain from telling the entire world. Lol.

Ahhh, torn between petty revenge and being the bigger person. Tough asf.

You didn't cheat, you're already the bigger person.

Mmmm true. Lol.

So what happened anyway? You said there was drama this morning.

Ugh, he just got the wrong impression about me and his friend. I guess it looked a little intimate for his liking.

Did he get the wrong impression..

Absolutely. It's not like that with him.

Even as she typed it, she found herself questioning her own statement. Was it like that. . .

No she was sure that it wasn't. Not right now. But she couldn't deny that she felt something. Deep deep down she knew that something about him stirred an excitement that she hadn't felt in a long time.

I just wouldn't want you to get hurt again. A distraction probably seems tempting right now. But that can be destructive as well.

Mhmm. Yeah.

Lydia sat up and combed her fingers through her hair. She thought that quiet was what she craved but all of a sudden it felt like too much. Her thoughts were a mess. But more than that, they were loud and she wasn't prepared to face them.

So she connected to her wireless speaker and turned it up from her phone, almost not hearing the doorbell when it rang twice from the other end of the house. She felt her brows pull together in confusion as she left her room and walked down the corridor. Anyone that knew her and her family, knew that no one was home during the day.

Her phone blipped as she reached the living room and she glanced down, giving the message a brief skim as she scuffed the soft carpet with her bare feet.

Sorry. I didn't meant to over step or anything. If you wanna rebound, you can. Obviously. 😅

She didn't respond, she felt like he had overstepped a little, but she knew he came from a good place so she slid her phone into her back pocket, deciding to let him sweat for a little bit as she opened the front door and frowned at the visitor on her front step.

"For fucks sakes Riley. What do you want?!"

 What do you want?!"