TENSION

^^ Bluebell. If you compare Astrid in anything else to the Astrid in King Arthur, You'll notice she looks a bit sicker in King Arthur as you can see in the picture below but that's probably only due to the fact that she probably was wearing almost no makeup. It's really important that you guys imagine her like she is in the movie because as you must have noticed, Arthur notes multiple times that she looks almost sick, Yellowish. There's a reason for that but I think you'll come to realize yourselves in due time. 

Bell is so sick of crying. She knows she's a cryer and for a long time in her life, she hated herself for it. Claiming it was weakness and that she was pathetic. That is until her grandmother found out about her thoughts and told her there's nothing wrong with being emotional, as long as it didn't truly make her weak. 

She continued on telling Bluebell how strong she is, how much she sacrifices for other people and how mature she actually is compared to other young boys and girls her age. She said her being emotional didn't actually hinder her strength. 

She said "If a man comes in here hurt and you feel like crying, cry. Cry as long as you are helping him" 

So crying is fine if it doesn't make a person immobile.  

And Bell took that to heart. So whenever she felt like crying, she'd cry. Why not? there's nothing wrong with it. 

Bell kind of regrets being too opened to the idea of crying because now she realized, she can't hold it for the life of her. Always allowing your tears to stream down your face makes it really hard to hold them in. 

Katy told her it gets easier with practice. Maybe it does. 

Apparently everyone knows about her "profession".

1) More than 5 eye witnesses saw her and the King go into the same room for the night. 

2) They saw her with Sir Richard and how they went to a bed and put the drapes around them. Oh and bonus, they saw him put his pants on so there's only one possible explanation right?

3) they know she leaves at night. 

Bell tried to sell it off like its no big deal, she's only healing a random guy but nobody bought that story. 

One girl told her she wanted to come with to "help" with the "Injured" man and Bell said no. That pretty much sealed it. 

Even so, believing she's somewhere whoring off is way better than telling them the truth. That their king got beat half to death and he doesn't want to do anything to the culprit so he's waiting it out somewhere. 

They think he's off on a secret trip with his "best man" for top secret business. A lot of absurd stories are floating around and Bell finds herself feeling a bit smug. She knows the truth, and non of them do.